The RHOE Presents: MORTAL KOMBAT!

Huaka I Po

He would've been my pick.

After some thought, I'm afraid that this guy is just a tiny bit too good. Feel free to create a 25 year old if you want to participate though.

I need to know for sure if you are or are not participating.

Tapeleg can you start a signup list in the OP so people have a better idea of fighters?

Word!

All accepted fighters are now in the OP.

We need a minimum of five more fighters.

I'm going to make a 25 year old sometime this weekend when I'm some deadly combination of drunk hungover or bored.

Gotta figure out some cool combination of pokemon/mortal combat for a name :shades:

tapeleg, Burnt Faceman only smelt danger, he didn't say he was going to pursue the criminals and/or crime in act.

If you could please remove him from the list so Burnt Faceman can go back to being a shitty superhero.

When I enter (if time allows) I will be very specific that he is entering. Sorry for the confusion.

More souls are needed.

When I enter (if time allows) I will be very specific that he is entering. Sorry for the confusion.

I will take him off the list. Let me know if you do decide to participate.

At this point contracts have been sent from Contenders to all fighters who are not already booked. If you are with an org but are going to participate in this tournament, please ask for a release so that you may be booked.

yes my fighter is in .

That's great news!

My fighter Uwai Na Bewun http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=85981 signs up for this. He is young and seems decent so I was reluctant to risk him. But he is one of the two fighters I have that qualifies (excluding sparbots) and the other one is too promising to risk. And I need to help this awesome tournament get started.

Special prize for two guys clinching/rolling around, resulting in a draw, please.

Vigorous hugging resulting in noone losing is a Friendship if ever there was one.

Two more needed. At this point I will release the fighters from my org so that they can transition over, I think we have almost everybody.

Special prize for two guys clinching/rolling around, resulting in a draw, please.

Vigorous hugging resulting in noone losing is a Friendship if ever there was one.

That's perfect, it shall be done. A friendship will be awarded for all draws. I just need to figure out what sort of prize one would give for that, it would have to be usable by both managers.

A SECRET WARRIOR has signed up for the tournament. His identity will be disclosed in a few days. In the meantime, we need one more contestant. Who has the bravery to defend the earth realm?