The RHOE Presents: MORTAL KOMBAT!

tapeleg like i told you i didn't want put some negativity on the forums but if you want it public i have no issue ,

i took this tournament seriously especially with the rules about sack his fighter ,

and i think it is a great tournament ,great idea ,

i like all my fighters ,but i like gamble too so i put kongo in this tournament .

I didn't thought any second you don't make the match up in a random way like i explained in pm,

I like your org too with original event and some of the best writers ....that's why i told u i will send you one of my fighter i care in your org .

i put my fighter Kongo in your hand with the risk to loose him ,

Then i saw you make the match up in a way to advantage 1 fighter ,and whithout any hesitation ,

I was shocked and i feel betray ,

The match up are done now it's too late and loosing is not optional ,i only ask 5mn*5round in my fight and don't care about the others if they have more training beetween fights, i could even ask 5round*10mn i have no issue with that especially in this kind of tournament ,if your fighter is not finish in 50mn he deserved it .

But like i told maybe i am the only fool here who took this tournament seriously ,in this case ...

i take fight against red belt newcomer with elite wrestler...still no scare.

seriously dude, u have one of the best fighters in this thing and ur pulling the usual jacky, jacky...

lool i don't talk about my fight , i talk about the fact the match up are not random ,

i thought it was commun sens in this kind of tourney ,

If i was afraid i wouldn't ask 5*5 mn round ,especially with the new ground games where i could be gassed after 3round in fact 3*5 is even better for my fighter,u should look the new updates ,

I really need some explanation why you prefer some match up to advantage 1 fighter instead of random match up ?

There is some logical issue here lol

lool i don't talk about my fight , i talk about the fact the match up are not random ,

i thought it was commun sens in this kind of tourney ,

If you're not concerned about your fight, then why are you asking for changes to it"? I think saying that anything about this tournament is "common sense" is to not understand this tournament, I'd say our format and prizes are pretty unique.

I really need some explanation why you prefer some match up to advantage 1 fighter instead of random match up ?

There is some logical issue here lol

The answer is simple: because it's fun. I never intended this tournament to be some super serious affair. I wanted it to be high stakes good times. I thought I made that clear in the first post. I asked everyone reading the thread if they had ideas on how matchups went. No one responded. Then schaeff (who, by the way, I am not affiliated with. He's not my buddy, he's not in my alliance, I'm not favoring him because of some sort of relationship) revealed that he had picked up a free agent who turned out to be completely terrible. He had spent literally zero time training. At that point, it looked like the funniest way to organize the tournament was to favor the poor bastard who was clearly going to be summarily executed. If you think that's the only thing that informed the matchups though, you're clearly not looking closely enough. I went out of my way to try to make every match fair, so that everyone would have a path to victory and a chance to make at least the second round.

1.) i have a sweet spot for poor English

2.) ^little harsh tapeleg, I thought we were becoming buddies. It is true though that we didn't know each other prior to this tournament. Personally I just like his creativity and find a lot of what he and his affiliates do to be in good humor.

3.) Jack Scott is the icon of Mortal Kombat. He's that character that never gets played because he sucks. In sport of tapeleg trying to get him to round 2, I willingly negated all strategic advantages by setting his slider to %100 see how it goes...think playing against a computer on "very easy." I know exactly what he should do with his next fight. But like I said, that's not how things are going to go down.

basically it's alright Jacky, sincerely

i don't asked to change my fight i already told the match up was done and it was too late ,i always prefer and ask 5*5m round title fight or not and never had any issue with any manager , the opponents is afraid that's fine i get it .

I didn't respond about match up because like i told i didn't thought any moment you wouldn't make it randomly .

And you're right i didn't even look the other fights i just read what you told ,

I apologize to not beiing able to read in your mind :) .

Id actually say its a fair concern in some respects. Hopefully its sorted now. This tourney is meant to be a laugh and maybe having bad english didnt help this come through (lets not argue over whether its real or not etc etc).

You can lose your fighter here, this matters to some people. The guy I put in I love, but I am happy to kill him off in the anme of fun. Everyone involved should take that message on board or just not compete.

This event will be epic and being a part of it will be super cool. Losing a mma game fighter is worth that to me.

my gym had 2 elite wrestling sparring coaches, grap lin from ezekel rage and bobby helix from my stable. grap lin had been handling all sparring duties for quite a bit as helix trained for real action. in an effort to see what the kid had in the cage, i signed up helix for this tournament...knowing the consequences if he gets finished off. well, it wasn't that big of a deal until grap lin left my gym this week...and shit just got a lot more fun.

now, if helix gets finished off, he gets released and i am out 2 elite wrestlers at my gym...

and i wouldn't want it any other way.

i don't asked to change my fight i already told the match up was done and it was too late ,i always prefer and ask 5*5m round title fight or not and never had any issue with any manager , the opponents is afraid that's fine i get it .

I didn't respond about match up because like i told i didn't thought any moment you wouldn't make it randomly .

And you're right i didn't even look the other fights i just read what you told ,

I apologize to not beiing able to read in your mind :) .

Are you serious? i accepted the fight a week ago and i am the one that is scared? glad to see you finally accepted.....

never figured u for a "rap" guy tapeleg :)

Best watch yourself son, you think you know rap? You think you in the game? I'm old school.

Okay, well, that wasn't that threatening. But I'm keeping it real, I'm a serious criminal.

That doesn't seem to be as brutal as I was hoping. One more try, I'm going to show you that I'm keeping it real.

I give up.