Adam Ryland Games

JoelX

So most of us know who Adam Ryland is -- I mean come on, he's made one of the greatest wrestling franchise games along with decent Football franchise and other games. So what games do you guys actually own made by him?

I own:

• Total Extreme Wrestling 2007
  • Total Extreme Wrestling 2008
  • World of Mixed Martial Arts
  • Wrestling Spirit 2 (Traded fo WMMA)
  • Extreme Warfare Revenge

I don't know of any football games made by Adam Ryland, published by the same company as that publishes Ryland's TEW and WMMA games maybe. :P

And I own TEW 2007 and EWR..which any wrestling fan I'm sure does considering it's free <_<

Only EWR is free.

Considering I got referred here from the EWR forums :P Maybe I can help, why didn't it save? Did you extract the whole folder? Or kept it in the zip?

I own WAMMA 2 and the basic set up is great...

of course it don't have ANY fight history, title history, or none of that... so most of the few hours I have sampled n tampered with the game I spent creating a history for it... which is far from complete and I don't see gettin complete any time soon lol.

Played WAMMA 1 though, I saw a GAMMA Organization in MMA Tycoon... thats from WAMMA.