Premiere Presents The Tycoon World Cup

The current 4 organizations:

Osaka Niten Ichi (Tokyo)

Reach Promotions (Hilo)

Sydney Combat Club (Sydney)

Warbringers (Rio de Janeiro)

I'd like to apologize for my lack of activity recently. Unfortunately, I'm just slowly losing interest in this game. I do see though that this tournament still has lots of momentum which is great.

I want this great tourney to continue, but I'll definitely need someone to fill in for me to host the final few events as I'll be shutting down my org. It's not fair to people in my org to deal with a person who isn't fully into the game. If the four hosts would like to try and work it out or if I would need to appoint someone to host the finals, please give me your input.

As far as the prizes, I'll still fulfill all of my promised rewards. I'm a man of my word and don't feel it'd be right to put that burden on someone else. I will still give away all of the money and full vip.

Thank you all who are making this tourney run so great. I'll try to be around more to offer any help that might be needed.

Nice one H2Beau

The current 4 organizations:

Osaka Niten Ichi (Tokyo)

Reach Promotions (Hilo)

Sydney Combat Club (Sydney)

Warbringers (Rio de Janeiro)

I was thinking rather than hold the final rounds in one of the above orgs and cities, we move it to a different city. I suggest this so that no one gets an advantage from not having to travel as there is quite a distance between some of these cities. Maybe to somewhere in Europe where everyone would have about the same energy hit and distance to travel for the fights.

If not i suggest we hold the fights in ONI as Eveas kindly offered as my fighter is already in Tokyo ;)

I was thinking rather than hold the final rounds in one of the above orgs and cities, we move it to a different city. I suggest this so that no one gets an advantage from not having to travel as there is quite a distance between some of these cities. Maybe to somewhere in Europe where everyone would have about the same energy hit and distance to travel for the fights.

If not i suggest we hold the fights in ONI as Eveas kindly offered as my fighter is already in Tokyo ;)

I say we keep it the way it is...this tourney has seen enough problems without looking for a new host Org at this stage of the game. I'll gladly take a 10-17 hit on energy (I'm in Sydney now) to travel to any of the aforementioned cities...I want to see this thing through without adding anymore problems for the organizers that still remain committed to it.

Seems pretty fair to me as it is, everything was random and i have been flying my guy from NY to sydney to fight because i drew the sydney bracket.

So really, the only thing that needs to be decided is where to hold the finals out of Sydney, Tokyo, Hilo and Rio.

I honestly think that I might struggle to make time and space for the rest of these fights. I was happy to do it as a last resort, but now we have a choice of places I think my org probably isn't the best choice.

So that leaves Sydney, Tokyo and Hilo.

Let's not forget that any of us host orgs can put on an event in any city in the game. I have been putting on events in NYC since that's where the bracket I took over was originally set. That being said I'd happily host the remaining fights to make sure the guys in the tourney get to see this thing to the end.

Let's not forget that any of us host orgs can put on an event in any city in the game. I have been putting on events in NYC since that's where the bracket I took over was originally set. That being said I'd happily host the remaining fights to make sure the guys in the tourney get to see this thing to the end.

Once we finish the group stages and the final 16 in there current location. We could have the final 3 rounds of the tournie in Reach at Hilo, that's if CGrace is happy with that. I suggest this as it is in the middle of all the tournament fight locations NY, Rio, Sydney and Tokyo. And it wouldn't give anyone an disadvantage from having to travel half way around the globe.

Once we finish the group stages and the final 16 in there current location. We could have the final 3 rounds of the tournie in Reach at Hilo, that's if CGrace is happy with that. I suggest this as it is in the middle of all the tournament fight locations NY, Rio, Sydney and Tokyo. And it wouldn't give anyone an disadvantage from having to travel half way around the globe.

I'm totally fine with this if that's good with everyone else. Anything to help out mang!

Not sure about other orgs but I would also like to host the remaining rounds. So, I would prefer if we discuss it a bit instead of having 1 manager, whom has a fighter in the tournament, to make the decision.

Not sure about other orgs but I would also like to host the remaining rounds. So, I would prefer if we discuss it a bit instead of having 1 manager, whom has a fighter in the tournament, to make the decision.

Agreed. Warbringers has stepped aside, so why not have the three remaining Orgs work something out between them? All have hosted the lower hyped fights thus far, it's not exactly fair to pull the higher profile fights off anyone's table without a bit of discussion first.

I was only making a suggestion, I don't have the power to decide anything in this. Anyway my fighter may yet go out of the competition come Saturday. But I definateley think the final rounds should be in an alternate country though as was originally intended, just my opinion. And as CGrace said orgs can host fights in different cities so it doesn't really matter which org hosts it to me as long as the fights take place in an alternate city to the ones already used. The reason I suggested Reach was could it would be easier for CGrace to do it as Reach is in one of those alternate cities and he wouldn't have to ask his own stable of fighters to travel to different cities, like he's doing for the Tournie now.

Group A Results

C C Rider 3-0

Devil Jho 2-1

ToshihiroTorres 1-2

Freidrich Werner SChulenberg 0-3

Group B Results

Khameron Ghandhalia 2-1

Margarcio Ministro 2-1

Demean Popovski 2-1

Virender Singh 0-3

do we know what is going to happen yet? Just wondering b/c I don't know if I should bring my fighter home or leave him in sydney.

The next round will be in the same city as the group stages were held. The final 3 rounds locations are under discussion.

TBH, the rules weren't clear. Anyone have any insight into this? I took back the offers until there is some clarity.

I am going to be offering the winner of one group vs. the runner up of the other because this is how the actual FIFA World Cup works, and that is what this tournament is modelled on. It seems a bit silly to have the winner and runner up from the same group fight, because they will have already done so.

<

<b>Important Notes</b>

1. Reminder that whichever style you've been given, it <b>must</b> be at 110 during your creation. For example if you're in Group A, you must have 110 boxing to start. Fighters may be created now.

2. Another reminder that all fighters must be middleweights and be able to make the 185 lb limit come fight night.

3. Please post on here or pm me your fighter id asap. Need to get this organized quickly to help the orgs plan ahead.

4. Round Robin scheduling will be: Fight 1- 1v2 and 3v4, Fight 2- 1v3 and 2v4, Fight 3- 1v4 and 2v3

5. Round of 16 schedule will be just like the FIFA World Cup. Group A winner will face Group B's 2nd place finisher. Group B winner will fight Group A's 2nd place finisher and so on. (A detailed bracket will be released as soon as we reach the knockout rounds)

Thank you all so much for your interest and participation. Good luck in the tournament!

Here are the rules they just weren't on the first page.