Premiere Presents The Tycoon World Cup

Geez I was going to cut my guy now I find him in the next round... what a surprise.. Glad this thing has kicked off again... I better start taking better care of my fighter.

lol yeah his first fight NC was ruled a win. So technically he's 2-1 for the tourney.

My fighter Jon Leloup is 2-1 in the tourny. Hes lost one due to NC...yeah i know; my fault...

Is there any way he could still take part in the tourny seeing how fighters with losses are still in it ? Can i fill in for an inactive ? I dont care where he fights next he WILL travel in time for his fight this time.

Australia is expected to win the Tycoon world cup. Please discuss.

That's gonna be tough since Alex Carbone is bringing it back to Canada =P

As a fellow Australian, I can always take a dive for you??? Its probably not a good idea for you to follow me to that mat though, you may just end up with a broken limb ;)

Stand and bang mother fucker. Stand and bang!

Has there been anymore discussion as to where the last 3 stages will take place yet? As we're closing in on the last 16 fights and should really have it sorted before then.

Nothing seems to be happening to sort out where the Final 3 stages are taking place so I'm making a Poll as to where the Managers of all the fighters taking place would like it to be. 3 Orgs have offered there services to hold the events. The 3 Orgs are SCC in Sydney, ONI in Tokyo and Reach in Hilo. To make it fair I suggest that you can't vote for the city that you are currently fighting in as those that are fighting in New York and Rio don't have that option.

I ask that you put down your fighters name and the City that they've been fighting in and add your Vote to the list below.

My Fighter is C C Rider and he's been fighting in Tokyo

And my Vote is Hilo

Sydney - 0

Tokyo - 0

Hilo - 1

I've got the final 2 fights of my original commitment coming up this weekend. After that, I will post here with the results and then release the fighters so they can continue on.

As for the later rounds, everybody seems to be suggesting Hilo as a location but nothing is being confirmed, so in order to move things on a bit, can I be proactive and say that these fights are now officially happening in Hilo, unless anyone posts an objection within the next couple of days? :)

As I've stated before I'm more than happy to host the events. I have purposely been keeping myself out of the "poll" so as not to appear to be trying to campaign for the events. Just so everyone knows I've still be monitoring to see how things were shaping up in regards to that issue. Also if I could ask a favor and just have the org owners PM me with the fighters ID numbers and names as you are releasing them so I can get a list together. Also I'm going to check back to the first page, because I seem to remember reading something about this so I may answer my own question in a minute. What were the contract offers supposed to be beginning for that round?