YB Sol vs. Dungeon Master

People are excited to try to take down YB. We have a MASSIVE #1 contender's match currently booked for whoever wins between Sol/YB and, in probably the biggest news, one of Amy D's prized heavyweights is in the process of making the drop down to 205.

and I wished YB the best of luck, and will not talk shit, till after the fight. I will either be talking shit on his padded record, or talking shit to DM, for not doing what he was made for

I don't understand all the fuzz about Dungeon Master.

Except Patrice Desbiens who is 6-4, nobody that DM has faced has a winning record. I really think that he is overrated and I won't be surprised by a short submission victory of YB Sol.

I think people are just trying to build up the fight, noone really thinks he has a chance of winning do they?

:tumbleweed:

Maybe they do :D

Full five round fight just shows how evenly matched these combatants were.

Good fight to see and a solid fight on by YB Sol.

Up next for Sol will be the biggest match in Tycoon history when YB takes on the 5-0 Andrew Carter, fresh off an impressive win over Hans Staartjes. All three of these guys would be champs if they weren't testing themselves against elite competition in the CFC.