YB Sol vs. Dungeon Master

Full five round fight just shows how evenly matched these combatants were.

Good fight to see and a solid fight on by YB Sol.

Up next for Sol will be the biggest match in Tycoon history when YB takes on the 5-0 Andrew Carter, fresh off an impressive win over Hans Staartjes. All three of these guys would be champs if they weren't testing themselves against elite competition in the CFC.

Solid performance from YB Sol, if not particulary stellar. DM was overaggressive. Overall - complete domination, although DM did took Sol's back at one point, and managed to win fourth round.

Can't wait for july 11th - it will be very interesting match. Sol have never been a knockout artist, so it will probably go to the ground. And Carter have submitted two purple belts before. At around +300, I would bet a hundred on Carter.

give DM 2 months, and he will take YB's soul home for dinner

I tried something new, and it didn't work, was it my fault, or was YB just that good? Well I did kick his ass down to next to nothing, so I see the next one going my way

DAMN DirtyBoxer....I just ate a ton of chicken and mac and cheese bro... :yuck:

no offense to the fellas that pitch or catch for the other team but that's a little much to "swallow" for a down home Southern boy ....if I may be so bold to say.

Can someone please reduce his sentence to time served?

• 4 years later...

oh sweet baby falsejesus, I luv it! this shit was so fukn good. I actually read the didm vs. djohn thread at lunch. lmaooooo. te one that contained the immortal "I not evil overlord" hahahaha!

I can't wait for a proper break so I can read this again. thanks for digging this up.

QUOTE (seanfu @ Jun 12 2009, 02:32 AM)

If you scout them, YB Sol is actually better in every area but boxing and is VERY close on that. He is vastly superior in wrestling and muay thai and even in submission fighting.

Mr. Sol is 25 years old, which gives him an unfair advantage over anybody ... obviously the fighter (and manager) is in the game since the beginning, doesnt fight a lot and trains at one of the best gyms ... considering all that and looking at his record ... YB doesnt impress me one bit.

Franky was one of the first to bring this up, the knock on sol, way back when haha

The least impressive thing about Sol was how he could spam takedowns at ~feeble wrestling with little to no penalty. His anti-jiujitsu was miles beyond anyone else's tho.