Dullest fight in tycoon history?

This is ridiculous. Why did the fighter that didn't even try anything win?

Definitely makes you wonder, when it comes to judges scoring, if:

no attempts > failed attempts

Very interesting . . . .

Are points also given for avoiding submissions ? Some people really spam them.

I hope so. It annoys the hell out of me when a fight is won by just spamming takedowns and submissions.

I hope so. It annoys the hell out of me when a fight is won by just spamming takedowns and submissions.

I hope so too.

I don't really like to see the guy who finally landed 1 of 30 sub attempts win the fight.

Here's a 0

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=10559

I don't know how the judge scored the fight for my opponent heh.

Also if I was Gracie I would be pissed that I lost that fight. How do you lose a fight when your opponent doesn't throw one strike?

How is that possible? There were dozens of clinch attempts and strikes from MT fighter and ALL were avoided??? 25 minutes of chasing arond the cage?? Oh, no, not even runing was involved, because the bjj fighter barely broke a sweat! I don't care how agile you are or how good your defensive skills - avoiding strikes or clinch attempts is tiring too. At least it should be. Lets see you blocking 30 kicks from "respectable" MT fighter and not get tired just a little.

Here's a 0

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=10559

I don't know how the judge scored the fight for my opponent heh.

Also if I was Gracie I would be pissed that I lost that fight. How do you lose a fight when your opponent doesn't throw one strike?

I do hope that's sarcasm, because inteior did all the fighting and souza did nothing. points scored for cage control, more strikes thrown etc.