Terry Etim's giant balls

MMATycoon

It's just inconfidence about your sexuality to not look. All guys look, you see balls, you look. You compare yours to his, his to a friends, whatever.

fucking kids

well, and Britts

As a grown man, I have no problem with any human being naked or in undies. Call me a hippy, but I have no problem with nudity, may that be in a shower room, or hot spring. It's a fact of life, you can't get in line at the cock shop, you are born with what you get, so get over it. Once you lose your EGO, you are set free

BTW, I haven't done that yet, I tend to hold EGO like a fucking child's blanket, but I'm working on killing it, as once it's killed, the game is won

I once new a guy who was so scared of nudity he would use the group shower with his bathing suit on. I made it my mission in life to rid him of his fear by chasing him round the dorms completely nude. He did not like me. And he especially did not like it when I cut tout the bum of his bathing suit.

Nudity is natural. I'm no Adonis, but I'm pretty comfortable with the crap body I have. And I'm comfortable with other dudes being comfortable with their nakedness as well.

In fact, I'm naked right now.

It might be that he was actually gay and had a hard time not to have a hard time. When you chased him naked it might not have helped.

Or he might be extremely shameful of his body or have an extreme homophobia.