Terry Etim's giant balls

MMATycoon

I once new a guy who was so scared of nudity he would use the group shower with his bathing suit on. I made it my mission in life to rid him of his fear by chasing him round the dorms completely nude. He did not like me. And he especially did not like it when I cut tout the bum of his bathing suit.

Nudity is natural. I'm no Adonis, but I'm pretty comfortable with the crap body I have. And I'm comfortable with other dudes being comfortable with their nakedness as well.

In fact, I'm naked right now.

I will admit, age has helped, but nakedness is as pure as it gets, and if you have a problem with that, you have a problem with yourself, not nakedness. There is nothing wrong with you, you are perfect in every way, as you are you, and no one else is you. How could 1 thing out of billions, be so completely different than every other one, and not be perfect. There is no standard to judge against, as no one is the same, so we are all perfect, in our imperfections. Isn't that just the most beautiful idea in and of it's self? Really, some if not most of my happiest moments have been naked, haven't yours?

I will admit, age has helped, but nakedness is as pure as it gets, and if you have a problem with that, you have a problem with yourself, not nakedness. There is nothing wrong with you, you are perfect in every way, as you are you, and no one else is you. How could 1 thing out of billions, be so completely different than every other one, and not be perfect. There is no standard to judge against, as no one is the same, so we are all perfect, in our imperfections. Isn't that just the most beautiful idea in and of it's self? Really, some if not most of my happiest moments have been naked, haven't yours?

All I understood was happiest moments have been naked, and hell yes.