Cornell Cage Fighting

Rathen

• 1 month later...

Jorge Green Interview

Ariel Helwani:Well here we are again with my good friend Jorge Green, and Jorge how are you

Jorge Green:I'm good, great to see you again

Ariel Helwani:Feelings mutual, I understand you are fresh off your rematch with Bobby Bracks

Jorge Green:Yep

Ariel Helwani:What changes did you make after your first loss against Bobby Bracks that you feel won you the rematch

Jorge Green:Just being more aggresive and keeping the heat on him

Ariel Helwani:And your Takedown defense look improved since you guys first fight

Jorge Green:Thanks, I actualy learned some new wrestling teqniques that help defend takedowns and I think it helped

Ariel Helwani:Something me and a whole lot of fans are curious about with you being on the final fight of your contract is are you going to resign

Jorge Green:I will never leave CCF, CCF might leave me but as long as there offering me a contract I will fight here

Ariel Helwani:Good to know, one last question what inspired you leaving your old training camp recently

Jorge Green:I just felt I needed a camp better suited to my needs so I left, nothing personal, all those guys down there were cool but if I wanted to better my self I had to leave

Ariel Helwani:well thats all the time we have, thanks for coming Jorge

Jorge Green:Dont sweat it, I keep tellin these other reporters Ariel is the only person I interview with

Ariel Helwani:I am very flattered by that, and I can't wait to see you in the octagon again

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/11/11w14.jpg

Michael "24/7" Johnson

29 years old

145lbs

14-10-1

Experienced MMA fighter Michael "24/7" Johnson has just signed a 5 fight contract with Cornell Cage Fighting. He's fought for orgs all over the world - Sydney, St. Petersberg, Las Vegas and has previously fought in LA before signing for CCF. He's currently on a 2 fight losing streak which he'll be hoping to end in his next fight, his first fight for CCF.

He'll have to prove himself at CCF as he's fallen quite far down in the 145lbs world rankings but with a couple of wins he could quickly rise up the rankings at CCF and end up being the #1 contender for the title.

Will he be a success at CCF? I guess only time will tell...

CCF Rankings - August 2013

It's been a little while between rankings so let's get this train back on track!

These rankings are a combination of POP/HYPE. I am going to send a $5000 bonus to the manager at the top of each division, each month, on the condition that the manager is not 15+ days inactive. Where one of my own fighters is #1 (hey, it happens!), or the #1 manager is 15+ days inactive, I will give it to the #2 manager.

I'll be aiming at doing rankings after the 1st main event of each month. Champions are marked with an asterisk(*).

Good luck darlings!

145lbs

1. Wong Mongtong
  2. Ascension BJJ Expert*
  3. John Guidetto
  4. Lance Nasri
  5. Hugo Mendazedora

170lbs

1. Busy Signal
  2. Mary Jane
  3. Cooper Abreu
  4. Patryk Szczerbiec
  5. Ka Lima

185lbs

1. Major Lazer
  2. Sub Zero*
  3. Gully God
  4. Al An
  5. Prince Valor

205lbs

1. Aung San Suu Kyi
  2. Light Diode
  3. Liha Rekka
  4. Brett Aarons
  5. Salath Sar

265lbs

1. Romo Diaz*
  2. Kickin Rad
  3. Sven Svensen
  4. Tristan Alighieri
  5. Shaquille Oneal

265+lbs

1. Cael Sanderson Bot*
  2. John Bunting
  3. Jake Snake
  4. Idi Amin
  5. Alberto Tomba

Feel free to call some folks out, but use some common sense. If you're running a 4.5 star monster and call out a 2.5 star over hyped opponent, it isn't going to happen :)

Michael "24/7" Johnson

29 years old

145lbs

14-10-1

"Look I know I'm new around here but I'm keen to get my first fight as soon as possible. I looked down the list wanting to take on someone here who's been here a while so the fans will watch my first fight at CCF and seen that Lawrence Trainer (11-11-0) is ranked ahead of me... Who the fuck is Lawrence Trainer? More importantly how the hell is this bum ahead of me in the rankings?

He has a 8-7 or 8-6 or some shitty record in this org and has basically done nothing since he's been here. I've heard that he's good at holding on to men... and that's about it. This guy doesn't deserve to be ahead of me in the rankings and I'll prove it when we fight.

Oh and Lawrence, if you ever want to learn how to fight, feel free to pop round at the gym I'm training at after we've fought cause me and coaches could teach you a thing or two about fighting."

• Upvote 1

Just when you thought the 145 lb division was open because Tom Jones got ko'd a bunch of times and quit, High Sodium has arrived to crush your dreams and reign forever (and probably get ko'd a bunch of times and quit also).

• Upvote 1

I have 2 guys in that division and neither want to get KTFO... but it will become inevitable in the next couple of fights that we will be required to match up :P

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/24/24b5.jpg

"The Serbian Sensation" Jozef Jankowski

25 years old

205lbs

6-6

"Things could have went a lot better for me in these last few fights. Losing 4 in a row is hard to take and after that last loss, my head was all over the show. I started to question whether or not this sport was for me. MMA is an unforgiving sport, I've made a couple of mistakes in the past and I've paid the price for those mistakes.

I've spoken to my manager and with CCF owner K Rad about how the past couple of fights has went and what I should do. Both have given me great support and I'm extremely thankful for the faith K Rad has shown in me despite losing all 4 of my fights in CCF. I'm taking some time off from fighting. Without the stress of fighting, hopefully I'll be able to fall in love with the sport again.

I'll be back... When I do return, I'll be looking to pick up the W's and get my MMA career back on track."

• 2 weeks later...

It's going to be a tough weekend for me, but I am looking forward to going 3 from 3.

Jesse James will be back and he will get a rematch with Duck Tycoon!!! :training2: :showoff:

• 2 weeks later...

Michael "24/7" Johnson

29 years old

145lbs

14-10-1

"Look I know I'm new around here but I'm keen to get my first fight as soon as possible. I looked down the list wanting to take on someone here who's been here a while so the fans will watch my first fight at CCF and seen that Lawrence Trainer (11-11-0) is ranked ahead of me... Who the fuck is Lawrence Trainer? More importantly how the hell is this bum ahead of me in the rankings?

He has a 8-7 or 8-6 or some shitty record in this org and has basically done nothing since he's been here. I've heard that he's good at holding on to men... and that's about it. This guy doesn't deserve to be ahead of me in the rankings and I'll prove it when we fight.

Oh and Lawrence, if you ever want to learn how to fight, feel free to pop round at the gym I'm training at after we've fought cause me and coaches could teach you a thing or two about fighting."

Michael "24/7" Johnson

29 years old

145lbs

14-11-1

"I want to apologise to all my fans, I wasn't happy with my performance at CCF Midweek Mayhem 86, I came out with the wrong gameplan and I paid for it. Hopefully I'll be back to my winning ways in my next fight. Thanks to all of my fans who continue to support me.

I guess I underestimated Lawrence and that was probably my biggest mistake going into that fight. Perhaps in the future we'll fight again and I'll come out victorious then."

Michael "24/7" Johnson

29 years old

145lbs

14-11-1

"I want to apologise to all my fans, I wasn't happy with my performance at CCF Midweek Mayhem 86, I came out with the wrong gameplan and I paid for it. Hopefully I'll be back to my winning ways in my next fight. Thanks to all of my fans who continue to support me.

I guess I underestimated Lawrence and that was probably my biggest mistake going into that fight. Perhaps in the future we'll fight again and I'll come out victorious then."

Michael "24/7" Johnson

29 years old

145lbs

14-11-1

"I got a feeling my next fight will go a lot better. Ray Je has been around CCF a long time but I got a feeling I could get the win against him. I'm feeling great atm, my fight camp is going well so I'm looking forward to the fight. Here's hoping I'll get my first CCF win in my next fight and that it'll be the first of many!"

• 1 month later...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31b36.jpg

Oscar dos Santos

21 years old

205lbs

1-0

Oscar dos Santos (1-0) is the latest addition to the Light Heavyweight division at CCF. We just got word from his manager that he has signed a 4 fight deal, his first contract with an MMA organisation. In his first MMA bout, he managed to secure a decision victory and will be looking to win a couple more fights during his time at CCF.

We managed to contact Oscar's manager Mark O'Sullivan:

"He's a top prospect. I've managed a lot of MMA fighters but I really think this guy has all the tools at his disposal to make a big name for himself. He is always training hard in the gym and the coaches are really impressed with this guy. I'm delighted that KRad has given him a contract at CCF and hope that he'll put on great performances during his time here."

• 3 weeks later...

C0nspiracy Fightwear in CCF 137: Abreu vs. Chair MAIN EVENT! (Nov 24, 2013)

"Let us present newcomer in C0nspiracy Fightwear family - Cooper "KO FedEx" Abreu - freestyle fighter, title defender, long time champion for the Cornell Cage Fighting 170 division - top 2 federation in Los Angeles. This guy is true definition of mixed martial artist. With his 11 wins by TKO you just know that this kid knows how to destroy his opponent spirit and probably break his jaw.

On 24th November he will be facing his next opponent, guy called Carpet Chair, in his third consequent title defense.

C.O.S.P own Carpet Chair - LA Combat former champion. Born San Diego CA, gets his 4th chance to win the belt in CCF Welterweight division. Now he's stronger and more focused than ever before! Seven wins by submission, BJJ black belt, and superb wrestling, those are strong cards in his hand. But will it be enough?"

Profiles:
http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=129140
http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=158122

• 3 weeks later...