UFC 99 Spoilers

Also.. My proof on Check vs Cain

Cain has a WEAAAAK chin, Check was wobbling him left and right, but he has insane recovery. He could take a fighter with no ground game down and lnp him. Woooo. Well Brock Lesnar would DESTROY him(never thought i would back brock). Shane Carwin could prob knock him out, as well with Gonzaga.

Cain BARELY broke top 10 if so with this weak win. He could have went a lot higher with a better performance.

- I think Cain's chin is better than Carwin's!

- I think Wand just about snuck that fight.

- I thought my bets sucked before the event but I forgot I put on an undercard 4 fold and nearly doubled up :) Still, for some unknown reason I bet on two people that I thought had very little chance of winning for no apparent reason (Saunders and Uno).

- Dan Hardy did well.

- Kongo could have easily won that fight with more intelligent tactics. CIRCLE! CIRCLE! CIRCLE! Why did he back on to the cage every time? Bizarre!

- Terry Etim has a big comeback victory according to Rogan - that guy has balls.

- I think Cain's chin is better than Carwin's!

- I think Wand just about snuck that fight.

- I thought my bets sucked before the event but I forgot I put on an undercard 4 fold and nearly doubled up :) Still, for some unknown reason I bet on two people that I thought had very little chance of winning for no apparent reason (Saunders and Uno).

- Dan Hardy did well.

- Kongo could have easily won that fight with more intelligent tactics. CIRCLE! CIRCLE! CIRCLE! Why did he back on to the cage every time? Bizarre!

- Terry Etim has a big comeback victory according to Rogan - that guy has balls.

He has big balls apparently.

Cro Cop just left the UFC!Since it was a one fight deal only, the only one Dana has done like that(and now I'm sure the last!)they didn't have anything to lock Cro Cop down with but Cro Cop gave his word for 2 more addtional bouts but apparently it seems like it was Cro Cop's intentions the whole time was to just do one fight even though he told Dana he'd do more and sign a 3 fight deal with Dream.Cro Cop just a week ago was talking about how he wanted to have a run and try to capture the UFC Title.

I just lost a lot of respect for Cro Cop.He was one of my favs but apparently he was playing everyone and had this set up the whole time and turned down fights with better fighters like Cain Velasquez.Seems like he is just trying to milk a paycheck after all like Dana said he was during his first UFC run where he turned down a title shot with Randy Couture I believe and went with at the time an unknown named Gonzaga.

Cro Cop just left the UFC!Since it was a one fight deal only, the only one Dana has done like that(and now I'm sure the last!)they didn't have anything to lock Cro Cop down with but Cro Cop gave his word for 2 more addtional bouts but apparently it seems like it was Cro Cop's intentions the whole time was to just do one fight even though he told Dana he'd do more and sign a 3 fight deal with Dream.Cro Cop just a week ago was talking about how he wanted to have a run and try to capture the UFC Title.

I just lost a lot of respect for Cro Cop.He was one of my favs but apparently he was playing everyone and had this set up the whole time and turned down fights with better fighters like Cain Velasquez.Seems like he is just trying to milk a paycheck after all like Dana said he was during his first UFC run where he turned down a title shot with Randy Couture I believe and went with at the time an unknown named Gonzaga.

Whats your source for this?

You can find it anywhere on any fast updating mma site,for examples www.mmajunkie.com or even Yahoo Sports although those two are actually wrote by the same person for the article but other sites are picking it up too mostly with quoting from the same article.

Here is the article though

http://mmajunkie.com/news/15191/mirko-cro-...-in-germany.mma

Although you only get Dana's side of the story from the article.Cro Cop might start talking about it soon who knows but it's pretty disappointing to have Cro Cop gone again.

Wait so Cro Cop gets revenge on the uFC for them initially cutting him...by leaving for DREAM before they possibly cut him?

If true, Dana will never forget about this, he'll screw over others, but he hates getting screwed over himself, but it was 1-fight deal, Cro Cop is free to do what he wants I guess.

Also.. My proof on Check vs Cain

Cain has a WEAAAAK chin, Check was wobbling him left and right, but he has insane recovery. He could take a fighter with no ground game down and lnp him. Woooo. Well Brock Lesnar would DESTROY him(never thought i would back brock). Shane Carwin could prob knock him out, as well with Gonzaga.

Cain BARELY broke top 10 if so with this weak win. He could have went a lot higher with a better performance.

Weak chin? WTF are you saying? Did you see the shots he took? Those were giant punches. He has anything but a weak chin. If there's anything wrong with Cain it's his striking defense and inability to finish the fight.

Cain: All wrestling, no power, weak chin, can recover.

Kongo: worst ground game ever.

Wandy: Can still fight, kinda screwed by judges, has to learn to cut weight better since losing 12lbs in 1 day hurt him

CroCop: looked nervous & hesitant, seemed afraid to kick or get hit in the nose.

Weak chin? Another one? You are crazy. He has anything but a weak chin. Those were giants shots right on the chin.

My thoughts

- I was thinking Wandy was slightly ahead but not upset that Franklin won. Could have gone either way. Wandy looked like he has plenty of fights in him still.

- Velasquez really needs to get some power in his GnP, good control but even with Kongo's shitty ground game he managed to avoid any fight-ending damage. A win but it raises a lot of questions about his readiness for the top contenders.

- What a bitch move from Mirko, if the reports are true. Not impressed at all.

- Hardy vs Davis was great, would have got FotN if it wasn't for the main event. I thought the decision was right.

- I thought Uno vs Fisher could have gone either way.

Weak chin? Another one? You are crazy. He has anything but a weak chin. Those were giants shots right on the chin.

Actually it looked like every right check threw at him rocked him. Those were just normal punches thrown, not like he didn't see them coming or check brought them from his feet.

You can't be getting rocked by each and every punch.

You think of the other people in his division that have some power. Soon as they hit him and see cain wooble right there, it is going to be over right there considering most the other HWs have takedown defense and will capitalize on him getting rocked.

People talked about whoever won this match should get a title shot...please. Brock or Mir would tear Cain apart.

Actually it looked like every right check threw at him rocked him.

You don't know what you are talking about. The replay showed very clearly that those were very hard punches on the right spot and he didn't even touch the ground. You might say something about his striking defense but his chin is solid. The first time he got rocked by punches that would've knocked out Chuvalo. Please man, stop playing your Xbox for a while.

i agree with steeve. at first i wondered about the weak chin thing, but after watching the replays and remembering cain is a wrestler who works his neck all day, that isnt aweak chin, kongo is just a beast. also, people doubt kongo but i actually thought his wrestling was pretty good. he stood velasquez up a few times considering he's a striker. everyone else has give up after a few seconds. kongo deserves way more respect than he will get for that fight

Actually it looked like every right check threw at him rocked him. Those were just normal punches thrown, not like he didn't see them coming or check brought them from his feet.

You can't be getting rocked by each and every punch.

You think of the other people in his division that have some power. Soon as they hit him and see cain wooble right there, it is going to be over right there considering most the other HWs have takedown defense and will capitalize on him getting rocked.

People talked about whoever won this match should get a title shot...please. Brock or Mir would tear Cain apart.

I have a feeling that the way the announcers were talking the winner is either getting a title shot, or my guess is they will fight Shane Carwin to get the top contender. So basically that means Shane is next in line. Cain has a good chin, but I think we all remember the ko power that Carwin possesses.

Yeah, I dont really know what people are talking about with Velasquez and a weak chin. Kongo was landing KO-powered punches but his ground game was so non-existant that it was embarrasing. He just didn't have enough time to finish and when he did, he decided to clinch which he should not have. However, Cain recovered every time so not only does he have a great chin, he also has great recovery ability. And Carwin hits harder than Kongo so if a potential fight against him goes the same way as the one against Kongo, Cain is going to get knocked the fuck out.

Also, yeah, Uno was raped. He certainly deserved to win that fight, no idea what the judges were thinking.

You don't know what you are talking about. The replay showed very clearly that those were very hard punches on the right spot and he didn't even touch the ground. You might say something about his striking defense but his chin is solid. The first time he got rocked by punches that would've knocked out Chuvalo. Please man, stop playing your Xbox for a while.

What the fuck are you talking about with an XBOX?

Fine you may say his chin in strong, then ill say his brain is loose. The punches that hurt him weren't stellar highlight reel punches. The shit that hit him was shit you see in the gym sparring.

Cain got exposed as having nothing more then good take down. Thats it.

As for above post. Yea some of the judging was a bit odd on the night

What the fuck are you talking about with an XBOX?

Fine you may say his chin in strong, then ill say his brain is loose. The punches that hurt him weren't stellar highlight reel punches. The shit that hit him was shit you see in the gym sparring.

Cain got exposed as having nothing more then good take down. Thats it.

As for above post. Yea some of the judging was a bit odd on the night

Well Cain got rocked with strikes that could have KOed many fighters in MMA and yet he keep pushing forward, even with the knees on the ground he tried to go for a takedown and he tried to brawl with Kongo in every round, so he showed a lot of heart and tried to put a show for the fans in Germany and what does he gets? A lot of hate courtesy of the sore Kongo nuthuggers. :sad01_anim: