How much do you guys pay to train?

MMATycoon

OMG that's expensive ,

i pay about 300€per year for MT with good trainers (u can train 5* per week if you want/can ) and trainers are very good .

where do you live at in Europe? you have to keep in mind that Los Angeles is fairly expensive as cities go. not as much as Tokyo or New York from what i'd guess, but still pretty expensive.

for Muay Thai in So Cal, i dont think that $100 is outrageous. especially when you have a former Rajadamnern champ like Malaipet training for his fights there. and yes...the gym is kind of a hole in the wall place.

only in MMA/Martial Arts can you get this close to level of training that the pros get...the guy holding pads for him here is the same guy that showed me the basics and runs the classes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w74uvze-Aus

Myself and the wife instruct both self defence martial arts and freestyle kickboxing - monthly subscription is £35 for once a week (2 hours) and the unlimited package is £50 - Up to (12 half hours)

Personal sessions with both of us in the room @ £30

We also train in Muay Thai and pay £60 (each) p/m

Private sessions with Chris Knowles are run @ £35 p/h (don't know if that's the cost to the masses, but its the price we get)

£10 per session is steep IMHO

Minotaur's is a good Thai boxing gym mate. So I'll +1 on that.

As For me i pay £45 a month for Muay Thai (Eagles Team Thai Bedford)

$50 a month for Bjj & £35 a quarter(4 months for Judo)

£250 a year to a athletic performance centre.

only do it as a hobby but have had a few amateur fights, but can't commit to training enough to fight pro.

My profile on MMAUniverse http://www.mmauniverse.com/fighters/SS44189

Minotaur's is a good Thai boxing gym mate. So I'll +1 on that.

As For me i pay £45 a month for Muay Thai (Eagles Team Thai Bedford)

$50 a month for Bjj & £35 a quarter(4 months for Judo)

£250 a year to a athletic performance centre.

only do it as a hobby but have had a few amateur fights, but can't commit to training enough to fight pro.

My profile on MMAUniverse http://www.mmauniver...ighters/SS44189

Minotours is the nuts mate - although can't speak for others as I have only trained at Bad Company in Leeds (also a top notch gym)

Trainers at Minotours are Christian and Lyndon Knowles - Chris is Super Heavyweight World Champ and Lyndon just beat Christian Di Paoli last night for the 85kg World Title in Sheffield :)

Minotours is the nuts mate - although can't speak for others as I have only trained at Bad Company in Leeds (also a top notch gym)

Trainers at Minotours are Christian and Lyndon Knowles - Chris is Super Heavyweight World Champ and Lyndon just beat Christian Di Paoli last night for the 85kg World Title in Sheffield :)

I fought on an amateur Thai event in Cambridge 2yrs ago in Aug and Lyndon was fighting for a place in the England team

• 2 weeks later...

I pay $129 a month for unlimited muy thai classes (there are 4 a week I can attend), but I also pay $30 a month for a gym membership, and $200 for a three month swim club membership ... maybe I am paying too much to stay fit in my advancing age ...