Level 3 QFC's

It seems that i cant do any QFC's with some of my fighters because they are too highly hyped (over 75). I suggest another QFC Level for those kind of fighters. A no holds mathup between fighters with over 75 in hype and over 4 wins (or something like that).

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

+1

level 3 qfc's!!!! welcome to the new age of mmatycoon where the #1 p4p fighter in the world has done nothing but do a bunch of half ass qfc's vs a bunch of half ass qfc fighters!!! i can see it now and it would be nothing but one big headache and one big bitchfest.

this idea gets a big -1 for sure

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

-1 It is already hard enough to sign fighters without making everyone available for QFC's. There is no reason for a level 3 unless you are hiding.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Horrible idea might be a bit much. I just want to fight my fighter Snatches O'Coolahand. and he has just a little too much hype to do a QFC

• Downvote 2

If you are 75 hype you should be in an org. But, a level 3 QFC would be great for projects with beastly stats. I sent out a guy recently for a few QFC's and it was pathetic the guys I was facing. I actually felt quite bad, but I didn't want to go to a new org with 20 hype and monster stats. They would never have been able to schedule me. More separation would be nice to prevent those insane mismatches.

If you are 75 hype you should be in an org. But, a level 3 QFC would be great for projects with beastly stats. I sent out a guy recently for a few QFC's and it was pathetic the guys I was facing. I actually felt quite bad, but I didn't want to go to a new org with 20 hype and monster stats. They would never have been able to schedule me. More separation would be nice to prevent those insane mismatches.

yea you could do a level 3 based off of skills and then implement something where ppl are only allowed to do 2 per month like free agency. that way you would prevent QFC spamming

• 2 months later...

How about making a final level for beast-stat only?

This 2 posts shows the spirit in the sugestion of set a third level of QFC`s Second level is not enough to prevent project fighter beating even 26yo fighters.

• Upvote 1

I agree you should be in an org and can always ask for one fight deals.

If you want one fight deals ill offer you a contract and pay qfc rates, nah joking but I will offer fights.

why would anyone want to fight for $50?

i haven't done a qfc in so long, i forgot how. just sign to a low level org, there's plenty of them out there, feeder orgs n' all that. it's not hard to find suitable opponents for your guy regardless of skills or id# (if you're one of those types), but you may have to get off your e-ass and actually e-manage your e-fighter, which involves talking to other managers and org owners and such.

never knew there was so many can crushers in the game that actually want to be can crushers...

There is one reasson: Testing.

I go in into some QFC´s to test a new fighter and realize some things about his hiddens. And i know there are a lot of managers testing his new fighters in the same way.

If we do this testing in an org we have to wait several weeks for 3 fights and even have another fight with the org if the contract says so.

Using QFC`s for testing we have some clear idea of the fighter hiddens after a couple of weeks and then we can go ahead or drop the fighter. But if we create a new fighter with 25yo and get him into a QFC you fighter probably only get a project fighter kick in his virtual ass and the fight not even last enough to bring us the kind of information we looking for.

• Upvote 1

There is one reasson: Testing.

I go in into some QFC´s to test a new fighter and realize some things about his hiddens. And i know there are a lot of managers testing his new fighters in the same way.

If we do this testing in an org we have to wait several weeks for 3 fights and even have another fight with the org if the contract says so.

Using QFC`s for testing we have some clear idea of the fighter hiddens after a couple of weeks and then we can go ahead or drop the fighter. But if we create a new fighter with 25yo and get him into a QFC you fighter probably only get a project fighter kick in his virtual ass and the fight not even last enough to bring us the kind of information we looking for.

3 words: 1 fight contract.

again, manage your guy and tell the org owner u want to test him out. totally do-able. it also promotes more communication and networking.

look, u can fight for $50 all u want, it doesn't matte to me. hell, u can abuse qfc's and rise to the top for all i care cuz in the end, those people are exposed. we all know who the real deal's are in the game, who deserves it or not so to me, the "abuse" is not an issue. i really don't care about a level 3 qfc...or level 2 even lol. i just think it's funny that the normal qfc, the weakest part of the game, isn't enuff for some people. y'all do what you want...i'm NOT against this idea.

• 2 weeks later...

now that fights reset these tickers, having the option to fight whenever you want is a legitimate request. You can 1) wait for ~1 month to fight in an org, or 2) fight in three days.