My new pup

to the post above, I wouldn't doubt that he is smarter than you, Heelers are one of if not THE smartest dogs in the world.

and the thing is, they are VERY protective, to the point that most people wind up cutting the males balls off. I want to breed him, as he is beautifully marked, so one year of balls, and then we will see.

I don't need him biting someone, he already humped a young girl the other day, the mom told her it was a "Rough" hug

all you do is run the risk of health problems, such as testicular cancer which becomes a major problem in many dogs when they get older....it's just one more thing to go wrong and if they're not mating they live a lot less stressful life by removing the jewels

of course not until they're fully grown and maybe a couple years after just to make sure their body and mind is mature, you don't want to fuck up the normal growth process but after that you're really doing them a favor in more ways than one

He's cute, Heelers are good dogs, great temperaments.

I've got a Pure-bred German/Yugoslavian papered Rottweiler, had him since 8 weeks. Love that fucker to death.

Plan on getting my girlfriend a Razors Edge bully, get him into some pulling competitions and trained in Schultzhound.

3,000-5,500$ on the puppy alone lol.