The Betting Thread, Put ur extra money to work.

100k on rampage jackson @ +400 =500k

50k on matt hughs @ +400 =200k

49k on mark hunt at +250 since i fucked up and did it in 2 transfers

I'll give u the 50k on the hunt fight.

Confirmed.

Hunt 50k @ +250

Gomi 50k @ +200

Rampage 50k @ +375

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO RUINER BARNETT ANY MORE!

Bet is confirmed. but if this continues to happen i will start to deduct 20% from the amount. Please quickly scan over the original post as it has been constantly changing from the beginning due to changes to the game.

lol sorry i meant

gomi +210 10k total winnings 31k

Bet is confirmed. but if this continues to happen i will start to deduct 20% from the amount. Please quickly scan over the original post as it has been constantly changing from the beginning due to changes to the game.

I'm sorry about that.

sorry

RETURN - 50k on Hunt @ +250= 175k

you did not mention the money going to ur fighter so i can only assume you want it to go into your manager account.

new rules state that if you are going to ask for returns to go to manager account

3. If you want the money transferred to your manager account you will have to pay the transfer fee% Im not up to date on these %'s yet so dont expect an explanation from me yet just know you will be getting less money back. Or you can get money the usual way by stating BOTH the fighter number and name that the money is going. If you only put the number one of us could have made a typo and one digit could be sending that money to someone elses fighter. and with the amount of money im throwing around and how many times i do it can get tedious so im bound to slip up somewhere unless there is a checking method.

let me know what u want to do please.

5k Parlay

Jose Aldo @ -400

Gray Maynard @ -105

5000 Risk to win 7202.38

If this wins please send the money to my account thanks!

we dont do parlay anymore.

you did not mention the money going to ur fighter so i can only assume you want it to go into your manager account.

new rules state that if you are going to ask for returns to go to manager account

3. If you want the money transferred to your manager account you will have to pay the transfer fee% Im not up to date on these %'s yet so dont expect an explanation from me yet just know you will be getting less money back. Or you can get money the usual way by stating BOTH the fighter number and name that the money is going. If you only put the number one of us could have made a typo and one digit could be sending that money to someone elses fighter. and with the amount of money im throwing around and how many times i do it can get tedious so im bound to slip up somewhere unless there is a checking method.

let me know what u want to do please.

since you still have the money and UFC is on tomorrow i will just place some more bets please.

100k on Gray Maynard @-115 to win 185k

50k on Leonard Garcia @+190 to win 145k

25k on Joe Lauzon @+325 to win 106k

since you still have the money and UFC is on tomorrow i will just place some more bets please.

100k on Gray Maynard @-115 to win 185k

50k on Leonard Garcia @+190 to win 145k

25k on Joe Lauzon @+325 to win 106k

Confirmed. That lauzon fight odds are crazy. Hes no can.

Also

25k on Kenny Florian @+300 to win 100k

25k on Brian Stann @+210 to win 77.5k

Confirmed. If florian gets out of round one I'll start counting ur money up.

25k on Garcia at +190

Total return of $72,500

Money sent to your manager account

confirmed. Any more money u want to just give me? I don't think this is going to be a fight...

25k on Garcia at +190

Total return of $72,500

Money sent to your manager account

confirmed. Any more money u want to just give me? I don't think this is going to be a fight...