The Betting Thread, Put ur extra money to work.

Alright PEOPLE!!!! were online and we are doing bets via the new money transfer page. If you wanna bet large your just gonna have to pay the price. Sorrry. But we are BACK IN BUSINESS!!!! But be sure to read the original post as there are many changes

Glad you are back up and running. Still haven't settled this one up though. :) I am sure it just got lost in the shuffle with your internet issue. Thanks man.

Florida(-35) to cover' date=' odds at -110.

$20,000 bet, winning return of $38.000.

[/quote']

...as confirmed in post #436

http://www.mmatycoon...ndpost&p=302787

Would like the return send to FID# 138409 (Kazuki Kawaharazuka).

Thank you kindly!

...as confirmed in post #436

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22316&view=findpost&p=302787

Would like the return send to FID# 138409 (Kazuki Kawaharazuka).

Thank you kindly!

sending it now. had a lot of crap going on. next time please remind me if i dont pay you after like 3 days. (nothing to do with this topic but) In the future i plan on makeing it a rule that bets over 2 weeks done are null and void. Just cause its a real pain to hunt down old stuff to verify it. but no worries, this one is my fault since you did claim ur winnings promplty like ur suppose to.

sending it now. had a lot of crap going on. next time please remind me if i dont pay you after like 3 days. (nothing to do with this topic but) In the future i plan on makeing it a rule that bets over 2 weeks done are null and void. Just cause its a real pain to hunt down old stuff to verify it. but no worries, this one is my fault since you did claim ur winnings promplty like ur suppose to.

Yeah man, I figured I'd wait for your internet issue to be taken care of before bothering you about it. Thanks.

Parlay Betting $20,000

Jake Ellenberger +140

Condit +325

Koscheck -450

Bet $20,000 to win $229,333 = $249,333 total return

Confirmed

No more parleys guys. Takes me ten minutes just to check on my phone. Srry.

Parlay Betting $20,000

Jake Ellenberger +140

Condit +325

Koscheck -450

Bet $20,000 to win $229,333 = $249,333 total return

Just a reminder that these fights are at different times. Already got the Ellenburger fight right. The other two should be in a month or so. Just didnt want their to be any surprises if i get lucky and Condit wins.