Companys

lileezyejr

Companys  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should we be able to have more than one company?

• yes
    • no

I don't like this idea honestly, I don't see why you would need more then one, this ruins the competitiveness of people who are trying to get one off the ground, I personally think no one should have more then one fight organization, especially after how hard it is with one fight org, I as a manager to fighters would feel like the owners attention is distracted two ways.

how could u possibly have enuff time to run more than one org?

obviously the one u have now is not a gym. u wouldnt have time to think about another org if it was. haha.

mayb if the other is successfully out of debt and u pay your dues again. mayb have to buy a full years vip in order to get 2 co.'s

even then i vote maybe

i dont have an org yet but i wil be getting one when i become vip

oh, well then this conversation is nonsense. all i can say is if u want a challenge then start a gym! i cant speak for the other orgs and how tuff they are but a gym is a blast to run but one hell of a hedache. (and it never lets up)

not overly complicated to run but it is a dogfight. especially in vegas my friend, especially in vegas

I think that maybe it should be kept at 1 because if you are allowed more than 1 you can use the finances earned in the other one to improve your new company faster, on the other hand you can still do that by helping a friend, but at least that is team work, also i think there will be too much competition too fast if that was allowed

dumbass the tapout one is the only one off of google

what did you use to make it?

what is you account on photobucket?

im sure you got both off of somewhere if not google, come on man a fight org symbol is not that hard to make, get out of here and your dumb questions.

dumbass the tapout one is the only one off of google

judging by your lame personality u will fail at either one, so mayb u should just stick to been a spolt little brat and leave the bussinesses to ppl that are mature enuff to handle them

Wow.

Some people really need to take some chill pills.

Who cares where the pics come from.

Anyway I think there are two many companies popping up already, so no there shouldn't be two per manager.