weight cut?

lileezyejr

I am sorta lost on this also.

I have a 184lb fighter. He is signed to an org to fight at 170lbs. I been taking Fat Fryer & his actually weight is still at 184. It has been 2 days now.

Do I need to rest to get my energy completely up then use the fat fryer?

Do I need to do no training the entire time while on the fat fryer?

Right now he can cut to 174.2 lbs.

I have a 184lb fighter. He is signed to an org to fight at 170lbs. I been taking Fat Fryer & his actually weight is still at 184. It has been 2 days now.

I believe that weightloss/gain supps work no matter what you do. Not sure if it matters if you have high energy.

i have the same problem as mrbunions, i have a 185 pound fighter that has a quick fight at 170. and he's 171.3 right now. i have him on biggest loser 100++. i also have fat fryer 101. his energy is almost full and he still trains and spars. so by reading this i should take him off of training and sparring but leave him on the weight cutting supplements?

QFC weigh-ins happen when the fight is booked, not at fight time like normal fights.

Also, don't confuse weight cutting and weight loss. Weight loss (and gain) only happens through supplements, and affects your walking weight. Weight cutting is something that happens automatically when you weigh in for a fight. What you can cut to depends on three things: Your walking weight, your conditioning 'skill', and your current energy.

I posted the quote back on the 27th. My fighter is now down to 182lbs with a cut to of 172.7. The weird part is when I checked him this morning after training, his cut to was 172.5..

I posted the quote back on the 27th. My fighter is now down to 182lbs with a cut to of 172.7. The weird part is when I checked him this morning after training, his cut to was 172.5..

im using my own supplement and in 2 days Lost 1 lb (.25 every session) ...he was 170 and now 169 trying to cut to fight in LW

I dont know what it is but in the 8 days I been using a weight loss. I have lost...

2lbs off actual weight

About 3lbs of Cut Now weight....

What is really screwing me up is his cut now weight keeps going up and down. One day I gained 0.8 lbs. Between this morning and tonights training, I gained 0.1lb

His "cut to" weight will vary based on how much energy he has. The more energy- the more he can cut.

Also it will vary based on his cardio level, but that's a more long-term change. Him being different from last night to this morning is just cause he has less energy.

So all i have to worry about is getting his cut weight down to 171 since he is signed to fight at 170. I shouldn't worry about his actual weight much then right?

So all i have to worry about is getting his cut weight down to 171 since he is signed to fight at 170. I shouldn't worry about his actual weight much then right?

If it's easy enough to make his cut weight 171, there's no need to try to change his actual weight. If he struggles to make 171 all the time, you could keep taking a weight-loss supp to make it easier, or train him on cardio when he doesn't have a fight coming up soon.

Basically, yeah, if he can cut to 171, that's all you need.