I Owned My Next Door Neibour

My next door neibour is a real greenthumb, he works on his garden every day and even has a water system going round his fence which waters all his plants, he makes the odd remark about how I just decided to have paving all over my back garden, he said it looked very plain, and I should have kept soil areas for plants, I've bit my tongue from that start but the other day he blew my top and I wrestled him to the ground outside our houses, but the neighbors broke us up.

He doesn't realise it yet but I just noticed his bedroom light go off half an hour ago, and I've poured a 2ltr bottle of bleach mixed with a bit of water into his water system, its sprinkling around right now, this guy will be eating a massive owned sandwich within a day or two when his plant wilt and die.

I just felt so damn good that I got checkmate on my neighbour that I had to put it out there! I'm gonna wait for this guy on my "paving" once the wilting starts.

• Downvote 2

sounds like your are some kinda meat head :D why to attack your neibour because he says your garden looks like shit when it looks like that and then try to fuck up his garden? have Wandarlei says in Brazil you would loose your teeth !

It was his smug way of saying "your garden isn't at my standard" I payed a lot of money for the paving then this guy beats it down.

I used to just order £30 of food from a takeaway to his house and watch him argue for half an hour with the delivery guy, but he's blown it way out of proportion lately

• Downvote 1

Ill have to post an update in a few days with this guys reaction

In a way I hope he gets angry and throws a few bad words my way, I havent had a good punch-up in ages

• Downvote 1

and winner for TV show like feud goes to you. Just watch him get back at you, i don't know, but if it was in Canada, calling the cops and getting you charged with destruction of property might be in order.

man i hate Canada. My dad owns like 8 different properties that he rents out. And just a few weeks ago my mom went down to one of the houses to get rent off this guy and he didn't have the money and was rude to my mom. So my Dad went down and knocked on the door. The guy opened and my dad grabbed by the neck threw him outside and choked him up against the wall. The pussy starting squelling like a mouse and all the neighbours and the upstairs tennants came out. The pussy called the cops later, and the cops came to my house threatening to arrest my dad. Funniest part was the cops saying it was a third party who phoned it in, how much bullshit is that. But any who shit aint right in Canada if a man owes me like $2000 I should be able to give him a slap upside the head, bullshit how I cant touch anyone but they can rob me of over $10000 (lost over that from an old tenant) and nothing happens to them. Oh take them to court and they tell them but do they make them? of course not, the whole system is messed up. Wish I was prime minister so I could just kick all the wastes out of Canada.

Anyway back to topic, some funny stuff here, your neighbour seems like a twat. I love the ordering takeout to his house I've done it before and it is just classic. Also if you could post some pics of his yard with the dead plants it would be well funny.

• Downvote 2

You are 14 and you mow the neighbor ladies lawn for money. you're probably careless ran over a few pop cans eventually running into a huge rock and wrecking the lawn mower. beating on the front door of the house you started yelling and told the woman that her lawnmower was a piece of s*** she then told you that it is not polite to swear and ask you if you would not do that again. at which point you started swearing more and more and said whatever whatever I do what I want! T the woman slaps your face for swearing so you run home crying and research ways to vandalize her property. then in your overwhelming sense of pride you go to your most loved and cherished friends to brag about it which is just where here online.

thats just my guess at the truth.

This is the funniest damn thing i ever heard. Who the hell are you? Martha Stewart? You sound like a damn old lady whose rose got 2nd place in the county fair. Sorry Richard Simmons there is a new number 1 dumbest altercation.

"Don't mess with Richard Simmons. The curly-haired aerobics guru allegedly slapped a man who made fun of his videos while waiting in line in a Phoenix airport, according to Reuters. Though the man was described as a ''burly'' professional athlete -- he participates in cage-fighting matches -- he chose to press charges Wednesday night rather than fight back. Police ticketed Simmons for misdemeanor assault, according to Reuters.

''[The man] apparently said, 'Hey everybody, it's Richard Simmons, let's drop our bags and rock to the '50s,''' Sgt. Lauri Williams told Reuters. ''Mr. Simmons took offense and said he had to 'bitch slap' him.'' Simmons' manager had no immediate comment on the incident, according to Reuters. Any chance Simmons will settle the matter by making a ''Sweating to Cage Fighting'' video?"

Almost everyone has neighbor problems. most of the time is about noise, kids being destructive, land boundaries, pets, and worst case scenario: cheating spouses. many times these problems lead to arguments, threats, vandalism, and mnany times even police are involved.

BUT HE TOLD YOU YOUR YARD LOOKED UGLY???!?!?!?1

I had a friend once that got pretty involved with the vandalism and whatnot but he had a good reason, his neighbor shot his dog on his very own property...

Guys!? I though id be getting some sort of praises like "go kick the greenthumbs ass" "turn his lights out"

Once you realise how much of a dick this guy is youl know what I mean in, the past he's sealed his letter box shut so the paper girl has had to knock his door, only to answer in his boxer shorts with a stupid grin on his face, he did say something but I didn't catch it, paper girl didn't look too impressed though

Also he's called his other neighbor "william" for years although his name is harry, and he's come close to blows with him before now, I used to cheer for harry to jump the fence and hammer him, but he's a bit of a wimp so he usually walks away instead of eliminating the problem, harry also said the guy was drilling on the other side of his bedroom wall at 1.30am a while ago.

I've slashed his 2 back tyres in the past but he just replaces them and doesn't mention it so its not good enough

• Downvote 2

Sorry Billboin, you and Ash seem to be total and utter morons.

I sincerely wouldn't waste a thought on it if you got seriously injured next time you attack your neighbor.

You would simply be getting whats coming to you, for attacking people, who say something you deem "bad" or people that look at you in a "bad" way.

Physically attacking people and destroying their property is not on dude, and if you do that, you might deserve what's coming to you.

His right to not be physically attacked by you is WAY higher that your right not to like how someone views your garden man and attacking them as a result of that,, common boy, grow a few braincells please.

And for you to come here seriously thinking you would get support for your physical violence and property destruction, just shows that your IQ is somewhere between the level of human mental retardation and a chimpanzee.

You should be charged for what you have done so far.

• Upvote 2

Kinda seems like you expected the MMA fans to be on your side and cheer you on for picking a fight which makes you more ignorant than the people that have been bashing this sport for years. I honestly can't see why you thought we would be giving you praise for this. There is nothing that you have posted so far that suggest you are in the right in any way.

Now if you came on here as the neighbour and said some idiot attacked you the other day then he destroyed your beautiful garden by putting bleach into your water system, he has previously called for large valued takeaways to be delivered to your house which is not only a hassle for yourself but also has a detrimental effect on a local business. You feel you are starting to lose patience with this clown and want to kick his ass then you would probably get a lot more sympathy from guys here.

• Upvote 4