will CTT rule forever or are there days numbered?

this is a very strange question

1. there is NEVER an opening

2. the ratio is retardely good

3. Canada was Vegas in the beginning of the game, so all the "best" guys are there

The one with the most coach spendage/fighter. But since you can't see that you can't know. I would say probably CTT though. You have to look at the gyms who ask the highest fees for that.

with my help White Gorilla will be BIGGER, and a bit cheaper than CTT in the future

im hoping to get my 3 guys in there --- im done with ctt -- great gym but the changing gym fees right before they are taken out is old and fubared

i havent really checked every gym out but i do think ctt is the best just the tatics used and done there --- damage inc is another that is really good -- like i say i know there is more but mainly look at where my guys are.

I enjoyed my short stay in CTT before fees were changed to knock me out :D

I reckon if Syn guys came together we could get a CTT like gym in Vegas, i'd be willing to pay 500 a week if someone had a gym like that

CTT has a couple natural competitive advantages. The biggest being that it is the exclusive home to the game's #1 and #4 ranked managers (Amy D and myself) which puts 17 very, very good fighters into it right off the bat. Plus having the opportunity to train with other CFC greats like YB Sol, Ryan Martin, Mark Kermodian, George Whissell, Hans Staartjes and others can't be overlooked.

At the end of the day it has a ton of amazing trainers and a low trainer to fighter ratio. If people are having problems paying the dues, they should probably get themselves a CFC contract.

White Gorilla is def the up and coming gym in Montreal. As DIDM stated, with his help the gym has grown in leaps and bounds recently and it will continue to do so.

Gyms have a cieling.

They can only have X number of trainers.

So gyms, by definition can only be so good. At the end of the day a gym can only have 8 (or is it 10?) elite coaches. So eventually, all good gyms will be just as good as CTT; it's just a matter of time.

Eventually every city will have 10 gyms that will be, more or less, CTT clones. CTT was just the first to reach the finish line.

So CTT isn't improtant because it's some kind of oasis of great training, it's notable because they reached the finish line first. It is run by a very smart businessman who placed his gym in the right city at the right time and was able to create the capital to expand his buisness, smartly, well before his competitors could figure it out. CTT was the trailblazer, but he left a roadmap. Anyone in any city can just follow the steps he did and have a gym just as good as CTT. CTT can't really improve more than it already is.

Within a few months CTT-quality gyms are are going to be like Starbucks: they'll be everywhere.

I agree with most of what you say, but the component that I think is being conveniently forgotten is that there is a significantly elevated level of training partners available at CTT.

One other strange item that I noticed when I was scrolling through the list of current fighters in CTT is there are probably 5-8 completely inactive fighters. These are guys who are paying their dues to support th egym but not taking ANY training spots away. That's just value added for the existing fighter roster.

But at the end of the day, WD is right that with a 10-trainer max, inevitably many gyms will hit that.

What'll be interesting to see now is how many 10 trainer gyms are able to keep their cap limit low to maximize training time for their fighters.

Yeah, I think Tokyo has the best gyms of any city.

Damage inc have 8 elite trainers, 5 of which are elite in multiple areas.

Octagon Warriors have 7 elite trainers, with one multiple-elite champions.

I mean, Damage Inc in Tokyo is a better gym than CTT is in Montreal. So I guess the answer to the origional poster's question is that CTT's days were numbered about the time Damage Inc. got better trainers than CTT.

What will separate the gyms in the end is the number of fighters per coach. The two gyms maybe maxed out with elite coaches but if one has 50 fighters and the other has 150 fighters the smaller gym will blow away the larger gym with pops. So that is how CTT can be beat if another gym has the same level coaches with less members it is better. The gyms have so much more room to develop before their at the top level, even CTT.

There's no doubt that fighter/coach ratio is critical and so is the quality of the training partnets. I'd love to see a stat that displays the average world rank of the fighters in each gym.

I knew that somebody had to use this opportunity to advertise about the CFC. You slick bastard. That giant game ego that everybody with an organization has is really amazing.

I knew that somebody had to use this opportunity to advertise about the CFC. You slick bastard. That giant game ego that everybody with an organization has is really amazing.

The CFC and CTT are partners.

CFC doesn't need advertising. I'm happy with the partnerships CFC has with many of the game's best managers. I rarely advertise or recruit because it isn't really necessary. There will be a time when the CFC isn't a top 10 org. Fighters will go elsewhere. I'm fine with that. Right now I'm content to have an organization that can boast a respectable number of highly-ranked top-tier fighters. Maybe that'll be different in a month.

I have a vested interested in CTT. I have 10 fighters who train there. Of course I think it's a truly elite gym. I want to see it continue to be succesful because it benefits my own fighters.

Beez nest, and the owner of tapout fitness are slowly going the CTT route but just in vegas, however they are honest owners and I figure they will only raise the price as the inflation of salaries continue.

This was about the most elite gym and somehow I knew in advance that CFC would be mentioned. I don't have trouble with it. It's just predictable and unnecessary, in every thread where the opportunity arises managers with an organization start talking about it.

The owner of the best gym is also the owner of the best payed fighters in the game. Of course it goes hand in hand.

Best paid? Or best played? I'm not sure what you meant with the misspelling of "payed."

Amy D's fighters are not the best-paid in the game. They're in the mix in terms of CFC pay for sure, but I can't speculate about how other stars are paid outside of my own org.

Is it unnecessary? I don't know. I don't think so, we work together. I also appreciate the services of Hardcore Brand who does some great graphics work for the CFC and I would encourage people to check out their clothing lines.

There are many partnerships in Tycoon. CFC/CTT happens to be one of the more visible ones. That will change in time.

Yes it's very unnecessary to mention CFC in a thread about gyms. I said best payed. He has the best fighters in the game. And since CFC is always paying it's fighters very good I can imagine that on average he has the best payed fighters in the game. Or at least very near to it. I don't want a personal vendetta between us Matt. I think you are ok. I just noticed that fight orgs are mentioned quite a lot.

just watch, I'm gonna help take WG to the top of the world. After time, you have to cut the fat, and add more meat, and I have a plan that I think will help. Team World Class is another GYM I have vested interest in, as 9 out of 10 of my fighters train there. But since it's already the best GYM in Vegas, he's off to a great head start. But WG will get there, and all my fighters will be training in the best GYMS that they can.