MMATycoon Radio Show 2.0

I was sitting around talking with some alliancemates and they gave me the idea to re do the old radio show. I have a recording studio I pieced together over time and I have recorded music for over 10 years so, I already had all the cards on the table. The idea was presented and I think its a great idea. After talking to some of the people responsible for the original show, I came up with some improvements that would make things better. First off, the show will be pre-recorded along with the interviews. I have been told the original show had many problems with being live as far as call ins go. Timezones really messed up the schedule when it camr to call ins so, I will pre-record everything so I can get the best sound quality possible and eliminate the "live calls" problem. Currently I am doing a music project in Columbus called "4middle Fingers" so I already have an in-house band and original music ready to go. After throwing the idea around the public a little I received an overwhelming response from managers willing to help in any way possible. At this point tests and sample segments have already begun production. What I need is feedback and suggestions. Anything people would like to hear on the show, just let me know and we can make it happen. If you are a top 20 business or Org I can feature your business on the show for free. Interviews, commercials, music, anything you think would be good to throw on there let me know. I want to make a show for everyone and within it contain the most popular subjects. Drop me a line either here or in-game (Tamel Moultrie, Smashwear Clothing) and I will consider every suggestion. I have already begun production on some things but I need a clear idea on what people want befor I record the main body. Here is a sample of one possible intro I have come up with. The music is an original song I made just for this project. Enjoy and please, MAKE A SUGGESTION!

Here is the official site

http://mmatycoonradio.co.nr/

First full length episode is up and available to listen or download.

Special thanks to Gary White for that!

• Upvote 6

Fucking amazing idea dude, new to this game but think that'll be awesome. Think there should be a noobie section on the show where people can ask questions and a vet manager can have a slot to explain and help sort it. An ask the tycoon doctor segment if you will

Hope that makes sense as to what I mean anyway :)

I loved One More Round Radio when it was about, but as you said, the whole live thing made it difficult. I think if there was a MMA Tycoon Podcast (which seems to be what you are suggesting) it would do really well - I would certainly download them.

It would be awesome to have this back (Not that I experienced it the first time but it sure sounded cool).

MAybe the first episode it would be a good idea to perhaps dedicate half of the show to just explain a little about what exactly MMA Tycoon is and how to get started in the game and then lead into the second half of the show which can be aimed at more established users.

• Upvote 1

I'm a very big fan of this idea. I love your intro that you've come up with. I think it sets a great energy to start the show. I'm available to help in any way you need, man.

im not sure yet, but maybe once a month or once every 2 weeks. It really depends on how many people I get onboard to do interviews and other things to fill up space with. I am hoping people can record stuff on their own and send it to me to mix into the show...Here is a 20minute pilot segment....its a little boring but I just wanted to introduce myself.

http://www.limelinx.com/files/1d136774c9270d0c01115435a116907e

I was sitting around talking with some alliancemates and they gave me the idea to re do the old radio show. I have a recording studio I pieced together over time and I have recorded music for over 10 years so, I already had all the cards on the table. The idea was presented and I think its a great idea. After talking to some of the people responsible for the original show, I came up with some improvements that would make things better. First off, the show will be pre-recorded along with the interviews. I have been told the original show had many problems with being live as far as call ins go. Timezones really messed up the schedule when it camr to call ins so, I will pre-record everything so I can get the best sound quality possible and eliminate the "live calls" problem. Currently I am doing a music project in Columbus called "4middle Fingers" so I already have an in-house band and original music ready to go. After throwing the idea around the public a little I received an overwhelming response from managers willing to help in any way possible. At this point tests and sample segments have already begun production. What I need is feedback and suggestions. Anything people would like to hear on the show, just let me know and we can make it happen. If you are a top 20 business or Org I can feature your business on the show for free. Interviews, commercials, music, anything you think would be good to throw on there let me know. I want to make a show for everyone and within it contain the most popular subjects. Drop me a line either here or in-game (Tamel Moultrie, Smashwear Clothing) and I will consider every suggestion. I have already begun production on some things but I need a clear idea on what people want befor I record the main body. Here is a sample of one possible intro I have come up with. The music is an original song I made just for this project. Enjoy and please, MAKE A SUGGESTION!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/905710015496bc79/

I really enjoyed one more round radio show so im really really exited about this one i like the intro music whats going to be the name of the show and when is the first show going to be round about?