Two companies?

VeikkoK

As for Role, I personally had a fighter and longtime champion in his org but I always thought his org + gym was from before the change, which is why he never wanted to close either of them? He'd been playing during the time 2 companies was allowed so it wasn't something that was impossible or anything.

And as for Eric Murphy, I think you're wrong there. I don't ever remember him owning a gym, just TDC. There were TDC gyms and private gyms run by many people (Boggs, Ozer) FOR him, but he only owned TDC. Even if you're correct and he did own a gym when he got the company for himself, he probably closed or sold off the gym within a week or two because I remember seeing his org/profile many times and I had never seen a gym there.

As I've already pointed out, RoLe's membership is from a point when he could've had two companies, but he did not do so until the glitch. I'm also quite positive the ability to open a second company was removed before New York opened, but it was at least gone by August 1st, 2009 which was PFL's first show.

Before he had ever joined The Fighters Pit, we were both in the same alliance, based in New York. I remember every company we had. Chris Dewing ran Lighting Fight Gear until deciding he wanted to run an org (Stampede FC in Mont), purchased my VIP to transfer the company to me, Dave F ran Last Man Standing, Dane Hoy had Dropset Dojo before we later swapped companies, mayorbee (Don something) owned Empire State Elite, Dave H had Hulk Supplements (which was our alliance name until he lost VIP and I restarted it under a different name), and RoLe ran Philly Dawgz MMA (I designed the second logo for the gym, using the colors of the Philadelphia Eagles). We didn't have any other companies.

Eric started the Total Destruction brand in New York where he operated a gym. He only expanded it after Hilo opened and had two companies for awhile until finally getting rid of the gym. I'm guessing after I reported him to Mike, he was finally pressured to shut it down.

You see my point in both cases.

With the first, it's impossible to know for sure. Matty's never really cared much about his fighters as it is.

And with the second, it was only temporary at best and it's not like the guy abused it for months on end to earn his "glitched money".

Wtf :suicide_anim:

So Mattyblayze who always speak about those who try to cheat the system .... he tried to get 6M tycoonmoney from someone who get them with a glitch ,

The same person who always put some shit on others players who made just 1 little mistake.

This is the fakest person i never seen on this game ,i'm really schoked actually ,

and then he pretend he try to act to make the game better ,

I can forgive everyone who make a mistake when he apologize (Leo.Barros ,AA i have nothing against them ),

Buy you ,when you are caught you deny and then troll others players...

Actually i consider yourself worse than Joel.Nicola .

(i could be wrong but when you never justify yourself it proove some things) .

You're act like some fucking politicians lying all the times and trying to put under the

bus those who make some little mistake ,

Your words always have two meanings to manipulate others and you never tell your real mind.

You disregard others players to elevate yourself ,that's fucking pathetic .

I have so much more respect for Shiv than you actually ,and god only knows how i hated him.

PS/ About soul , you're the man here you deserved the 1year VIP , you really have my respect for your act .

i've got to say, jacky, that post, could not be any true'er about a person. that's what everybody has been trying to tell mattyblayze on these forums for as long as i can remember. but instead of him being able to take the critizism and grow from it, he just denies it and tries to use mind games to manipulate the conversation in other directions. mattyblayze, ppl are always saying these things about you because they are true and they are glaring personality flaws. yet, i wouldnt expect for you to change your personality because a bunch of ppl on a computer game want you to. but it should tell you something about yourself at least to know that a bunch of ppl on the internet have been able to form a common conscensus about you. doesnt that bother you? you have to know just a little bit that those things are true, dont you?

either way, if you act in real life like you do on this game then i feel for you and the ppl around you. but it's no ones job to tell you how to be in real life. but while you're on this game, you SHOULD try to act like you've got a little more respect for others and dont always try to ruin other ppl's gaming experience like you have grown to be known for. running other ppl down is only fun for you.....

i agree with jacky. i've got more respect for shiv by far

I remember both incidents well. Not caring about one's fighters is completely different from not wanting to associate one's self with people who make openly racist statements as PE and RoLe have done. It clearly doesn't bother him that much if it's beneficial to him. Why would anyone want to close down a private gym/org combination? You have an org paying for your private training.

The glitch is what gave Eric the ability to pick up an org in Hilo in the first place. Had it not been for the glitch, he might not have ran TDC.

Link to thread about afforementioned 'awards fiasco' ?

im not sure if you can get a link now? it was in an obsolete section of the forums.

but i just so happened to be on the computer at work when it started happening and basically the deal went down like this:

syn was leading the org of the year award by like 5 votes or something and all the votes had pretty much stopped coming in because the polls had been up for about 5 or 6 days. the vote was at like 102?? to 105?? or something like that. i walked away from the computer for about 30 or 40 minutes and when i came back the votes had risen like crazy in blitz's favor. i couldnt believe it. so being the super slueth smart guy that i am, i checked the front page of the game to check the newest members and to my amazement mmatycoon was blowing up. on average, about ever 7 minutes a new account had been created. so i copied and posted it in the forums for proof of how like 30 some accounts just magically joined the game over the last hour and they had the misguided notion that the first thing they should do is not create fighters....but to go directly to the forums and cast end of the year votes lol

but yea, long story short. blitzkrieg recieved a bunch of votes via multi accounts. ppl will try to say that it isnt fishy towards them. but seeing that mattyblayze pretty much has shown no remorse in how low he will stoop to beat everybody else, it makes me wonder.....

blitzkrieg recieved a bunch of votes via multi accounts. ppl will try to say that it isnt fishy towards them. but seeing that mattyblayze pretty much has shown no remorse in how low he will stoop to beat everybody else, it makes me wonder.....
Again, it's known who this user was. It's not being made public to the majority of the userbase though. Most players who frequent chat know who it is though. The user has never been associated with Blitz's staff nor been in an alliance with either Matty or Shiv.

Sounds like a case of "I know, and it's a super duper secret, and I'm not telling you. You're not cool enough to be in a super-secret club."

• Upvote 1

Sounds like a case of "I know, and it's a super duper secret, and I'm not telling you. You're not cool enough to be in a super-secret club."

lol either that....or he doesnt know himself and is acting like he does :sad01_anim:

either way, whether this "masked man" that casted all these votes was affiliated with blitz or not, he sure acted like he was. he apparently cared enough to vote for them 30 some times lol...and you dont have to be joined up to any super secret society club to see that

lol either that....or he doesnt know himself and is acting like he does :sad01_anim:

either way, whether this "masked man" that casted all these votes was affiliated with blitz or not, he sure acted like he was. he apparently cared enough to vote for them 30 some times lol...and you dont have to be joined up to any super secret society club to see that

I just remember the votes being way inflated in a lot of categories, not just Org of the year. It's a crap thing to do regardless of affiliation.

honestly i dunno how i continue to allow myself to be sucked into this shit hole that goes on between the blitz, nfc, edsfan, jaky...and all the other regular players....i've been playing this game for about 15 months and up until about 2-3 months ago i NEVER used the forums, not for my companies, not to read up on the game...at that time there wasn't really a good reason why, at least not one that was a conscious thought, i just constantly remember ppl saying how much drama was on the forums. after the last 3 months i feel like i should just stay away from here completely again, every thread turns into the same damn drama queens spewing their venom and ruining the game for every1 else who plays....i wish all of you could just put your beef to the side and maybe post something useful. edsfan and jaky are currently #1 and #2 (or last i checked) managers in the game, there is a wealth of knowledge there that could be passed down to newer players...why not spend more time on the noob thread and try helping ppl out?...matty is one of the most successful business minds in the game, love blitz or hate blitz you can't argue w/ their success or the exciting fights they put on....i really hope all this drama queen bullshit changes, this game is turning into a god damn reality tv show...it's like housewives of tycoon or some shit. why can't every1 just leave each other alone?...you don't like each other...AWESOME!! so stfu then and don't bother each other w/ the same bullshit everyday. i'm not innocent on these charges...i like many other ppl let myself get sucked into these threads...but when is enough enough?

• Upvote 2

honestly i dunno how i continue to allow myself to be sucked into this shit hole that goes on between the blitz, nfc, edsfan, jaky...and all the other regular players....i've been playing this game for about 15 months and up until about 2-3 months ago i NEVER used the forums, not for my companies, not to read up on the game...at that time there wasn't really a good reason why, at least not one that was a conscious thought, i just constantly remember ppl saying how much drama was on the forums. after the last 3 months i feel like i should just stay away from here completely again, every thread turns into the same damn drama queens spewing their venom and ruining the game for every1 else who plays....i wish all of you could just put your beef to the side and maybe post something useful. edsfan and jaky are currently #1 and #2 (or last i checked) managers in the game, there is a wealth of knowledge there that could be passed down to newer players...why not spend more time on the noob thread and try helping ppl out?...matty is one of the most successful business minds in the game, love blitz or hate blitz you can't argue w/ their success or the exciting fights they put on....i really hope all this drama queen bullshit changes, this game is turning into a god damn reality tv show...it's like housewives of tycoon or some shit. why can't every1 just leave each other alone?...you don't like each other...AWESOME!! so stfu then and don't bother each other w/ the same bullshit everyday. i'm not innocent on these charges...i like many other ppl let myself get sucked into these threads...but when is enough enough?

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/rage/grand/edward_norton_angry_laptop_gif.gif

edsfan and jaky are currently #1 and #2 (or last i checked) managers in the game, there is a wealth of knowledge there that could be passed down to newer players...why not spend more time on the noob thread and try helping ppl out?...matty is one of the most successful business minds in the game, love blitz or hate blitz you can't argue w/ their success or the exciting fights they put on....i really hope all this drama queen bullshit changes, this game is turning into a god damn reality tv show...it's like housewives of tycoon or some shit. why can't every1 just leave each other alone?...you don't like each other...AWESOME!! so stfu then and don't bother each other w/ the same bullshit everyday. i'm not innocent on these charges...i like many other ppl let myself get sucked into these threads...but when is enough enough?

you're right they have good fighters and good events , i prefer syn for the write ups and posters, but i will not deny Blitz is one of the top orgs and have good fighters,i'm not like matty calling edwardsfan a can manager .

What we are discuss here is matty a scam and hypocrits person ,

You can't talk shit about all others player to elevate yourself when you do the exacte same thing ,then when everyone catch you ,you need to mann up and apologize .

you're right. i lost my head for a bit after i saw mattyblayze try to run NFC under the bus for doing something that he was guilty of doing himself. it bothers me when someone tries to slander another players company on the forums though. these companies are hard work and many ppl know that. a lot of time and effort goes into these damn things. then when mattyblayze comes on here and slashes other ppl's companies just so he can make his own look better i dont think it's right. nobody else should either. either beat'em in-game with good bussiness tactics or shut your mouth. but dont try to make them look bad in the forums by talking trash. especially when you're guilty of doing the same thing yourself. you know what i mean?

i'm not agreeing or disagreeing w/ any1 edsfan, i don't agree w/ every move matty makes or you or jaky...i guess my point is...i can find 20 other threads where you guys all say the same stuff, you and jaky constantly try pointing out matty's flaws as well as him pointing out the rest of tycoons flaws....but do we have to turn every thread and every day into a shit slinging contest?...i feel like ALL 3 of you have much more to offer to the community then that, you and jaky are obviously 2 great managers....i mean jaky pulled out a great win against ghost who i honestly thought would maul him, i just wish you 2 would offer that to the community instead of the constant shit slinging w/ mattyblayze...and same for matty, he doesn't worry bout his fighters too much but one of the best business minds in the game...i'd love to see him also stop involving himself in the shit slinging and judging on every1...these threads are hard to stay away from i guess, i mean w/ all the reality tv shows anymore it's obvious we all love drama....but it's just ashame THE BEST GAME I EVERY PLAYED is being turned into this constant crap

• Upvote 1

i'm not agreeing or disagreeing w/ any1 edsfan, i don't agree w/ every move matty makes or you or jaky...i guess my point is...i can find 20 other threads where you guys all say the same stuff, you and jaky constantly try pointing out matty's flaws as well as him pointing out the rest of tycoons flaws....but do we have to turn every thread and every day into a shit slinging contest?...i feel like ALL 3 of you have much more to offer to the community then that, you and jaky are obviously 2 great managers....i mean jaky pulled out a great win against ghost who i honestly thought would maul him, i just wish you 2 would offer that to the community instead of the constant shit slinging w/ mattyblayze...and same for matty, he doesn't worry bout his fighters too much but one of the best business minds in the game...i'd love to see him also stop involving himself in the shit slinging and judging on every1...these threads are hard to stay away from i guess, i mean w/ all the reality tv shows anymore it's obvious we all love drama....but it's just ashame THE BEST GAME I EVERY PLAYED is being turned into this constant crap

Only useful post I've read in this pile of shit for a thread, though it was worth a few laughs early on.

Only useful post I've read in this pile of shit for a thread, though it was worth a few laughs early on.

Same alliance as matty .

Damn you guys never admit when you're wrong ?

We need both camp to make peace .

i just wish you 2 would offer that to the community instead of the constant shit slinging

Actually what i can offer is some new players don't get bully by mattyblayze tactics ,

Then about the others shit you need to see the "serious" thread and "non-serious" :

"snake will murder..." :non-serious thread ,

same things when edwardsfan and i was bashing Shiv after his lost ,it was some kind of joke , that's why i made the "snake will murder" thread likethat he could get some "revenge" on the forums in case i lost .

But then this kind of thread "two compagnies" is more serious .

Same alliance as matty .

Damn you guys never admit when you're wrong ?

We need both camp to make peace .

This will be my last post in the thread as I have zero interest in it, just wanted to back up shortfuse's thoughts. Yes I'm in the same alliance as Matty however I don't speak for him. He can address any comments aimed at him. As far as what I feel, I fully agree with shortfuse, all 3 of you are in the wrong and could be doing better things with your time on this game.

you're right. i lost my head for a bit after i saw mattyblayze try to run NFC under the bus for doing something that he was guilty of doing himself. it bothers me when someone tries to slander another players company on the forums though. these companies are hard work and many ppl know that. a lot of time and effort goes into these damn things. then when mattyblayze comes on here and slashes other ppl's companies just so he can make his own look better i dont think it's right. nobody else should either. either beat'em in-game with good bussiness tactics or shut your mouth. but dont try to make them look bad in the forums by talking trash. especially when you're guilty of doing the same thing yourself. you know what i mean?

Umm...you mean like this post? I left this thread over 24 hours ago, and you can't let it go.

Do you care to have any proof into the idiotic statements you make? I mean, your posts over the past year have proven, without a doubt, that you have the mental capacity of a 5 year old, but you can't expect any of us to take you seriously by just making claims with no proof, can you? Again, did I start this thread? No, JouniH did. Did I attack NFC in any of my posts in this thread? No. Did I post a link to a second player who also was committing the same 'crime' as the one mentioned in the OP? Yes. Did I question why everyone was so quick to just write this off when it seemed that only a couple of people outwardly knew about this glitch - and they all were business partners? Yes. Do I still question why, even a week after realizing the glitch was still occurring, Mike wasn't notified? Yes. I don't force people to make actions - I just react to the actions they make when I believe them to be 'wrong'. So, feel free to try to turn this thread around on me (and I know when edfan and jacky are against me, I have to be in the right), but I am not the one who 'exposed' the glitch here.

Which brings me to my next point. Please, please, if your mental capacity allows it, show me the one case where I've exposed a glitch that was unknown to the user base and required Mike to drop everything to fix it because it had the potential to greatly hurt the game. Come on, we'll all wait. I'm a hypocrite (that's how you spell it, by the way), so that must mean I do this myself - I find glitches, take advantage of them before anyone else knows, and wait until the inevitable forum thread turns up and Mike fixes it. So, what have I done? What has anyone in Blitz done? The fact is - you will ignore this because you have nothing. The few glitches we have come across - long ago - we told Mike privately - how I would expect most people to handle these things. Keep spouting about me/us being hypocritical and trying to cheat others when its just flat out not true.

Finally, regarding the comments mentioned about PFL and TDC, I always thought that RoLe was around when people could have 2 companies - I thought that was why he has tried so earnestly not to close his gym or anything. And, for TDC, I don't remember Eric having two companies at any time. I know he ran a gym in NY or something, but I'm pretty sure he sold it to open TDC. People might definitely 'bash' Eric for the way some think he built Tobin to make his millions, but I never remember him doing anything with glitches that resulted in a forum thread against him. And, for the record, I'm pretty sure Eric never had any intentions of giving Blitz that 6M - he planned on working with us and keeping the money for himself to train his fighters until the end of time.

• Upvote 2