In-game mail

DougSupreme

It would be nice if there was a way to attach the previous mail text body, to a reply.

There are many times when I send a message to someone, they get back to me 3 days later saying "yeah, that sounds good"

I have no idea what we had talked about so I have to go into my outbox to see what I was talking to them about.

I understand where you're coming from. Managing an organisation, you receive messages constantly. Assuming you're an active owner, you're likely to reply to a lot of those messages, and sometimes it is hard to keep track.

I just want to know, is it just me, or when you press enter in a message, does it actually make a new paragraph instead of starting underneath the last line?

Right, hence your first response. I'm just letting you know that there are people who have that problem, hence why this would be a handy feature.

I meant the whole "I just want to know, is it just me, or when you press enter in a message, does it actually make a new paragraph instead of starting underneath the last line?" thing. Figured that was a given since as you noted, I already responded to the first half prior to that post.

Then I don't know what my problem is. Well, it's not exactly a problem. It's just different. I prefer the normal way is what I'm getting at. I'll live, though, I suppose...

It does double space the messages - it's not just you :) At least I think it still does - I can't remember where we've fixed that yet. It wasn't doing line spaces at first and then when we put line spaces in it double spaced them :P Anyway, it is annoying and we'll fix it one day.

Doh. I actually thought of the forums' PM system for some reason. I tend to forget about the in-game one. Yeah, it does that to me too.

I feel silly now.

Haha, well, glad to know my computer isn't just annoyingly special. Anyways, like I said, it's not like I can't live with it.