what the fk is this sht?!?!?!

I think he is on the damage side...or at least more toward the damage side than your slider setting. And the title is on The Hammer's page, so no error on that part.

Lol yeah, I was going on here to complain about fight scoring and clnching as well. I had a bunch of fights this weekend, and all of them win or lose felt like complete bullshit.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=317554 - No clinches wtf? 20% clinch simply was too much for my wonderful wrestler with almost proficient MT.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=325606 - As AA said, complete bullshit in my eyes as well, I was on 60% accuracy, but really, I should have lost that fight.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=317772 - WHAT THE SHIT? 11 leg kicks score more than 33 punches?

It feels to me like whoever misses the most loses, which is complete bullshit and needs to be looked at.

Hahaha we call that Karma. Awful fighter build too.

If thats my fighter youre talkign about he was made specifically to counter my last opponent as I had scouted who was quueued up for QFC in las vegas.

Lol yeah, I was going on here to complain about fight scoring and clnching as well. I had a bunch of fights this weekend, and all of them win or lose felt like complete bullshit.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=317554 - No clinches wtf? 20% clinch simply was too much for my wonderful wrestler with almost proficient MT.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=325606 - As AA said, complete bullshit in my eyes as well, I was on 60% accuracy, but really, I should have lost that fight.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=317772 - WHAT THE SHIT? 11 leg kicks score more than 33 punches?

It feels to me like whoever misses the most loses, which is complete bullshit and needs to be looked at.

If thats my fighter youre talkign about he was made specifically to counter my last opponent as I had scouted who was quueued up for QFC in las vegas.

I was talking about AA's 225 CM fighter build and 130 lb malnourish body. You won that fight. Your fighter should of killed that guy though, only BS I see was your dude didn't win by KO. 225 CM and cutting to 120 lbs, I could be wrong. but sounds unheard of. I'm surprised he didn't get auto rocked like some of the strange overly obese or under weight fighters do.

I was talking about AA's 225 CM fighter build and 130 lb malnourish body. You won that fight. Your fighter should of killed that guy though, only BS I see was your dude didn't win by KO. 225 CM and cutting to 120 lbs, I could be wrong. but sounds unheard of. I'm surprised he didn't get auto rocked like some of the strange overly obese or under weight fighters do.

Yup, he probably should. I've checked his Body Mass Index, it's 12 and then I've googled a bit and apparently people whose BMI falls below 15 suffer from severe health problems and require hospitalization and this guy is way lower. No wonder he lost, the whole force behind his punches is his opponent running into his skeleton hands. I guess he wasn't knocked out only because his opponent didn't manage to land a headstrike and there's no leg kick KOs in this game (or even knockdowns).

• Upvote 1

Shorter fighters hit way harder.

Can anyone confirm this? I know shorter fighters are harder to submit... but more powerful strikers? It is actually easier to deliver a power strike standing when you have a big reach advantage, because you don't have to extend yourself to land a punch. There are some guys (like Paul Daley) that are more compact and can therefore throw with more power, but its just not something I would assume to translate in the game.

Can anyone confirm this? I know shorter fighters are harder to submit... but more powerful strikers? It is actually easier to deliver a power strike standing when you have a big reach advantage, because you don't have to extend yourself to land a punch. There are some guys (like Paul Daley) that are more compact and can therefore throw with more power, but its just not something I would assume to translate in the game.

Im pretty sure that it says so in the wiki.

Im pretty sure that it says so in the wiki.

From the wiki:

"Height - Taller people will have a natural reach advantage and in turn will have more chance of landing strikes when in the standup position. However, they are also easier to take down and easier to sub because of their lanky limbs. Basically anything you'd expect in real life."

I think what people are looking for in the wiki is this...under the physical attributes section of the wiki...

"Additionally, because they have less muscle bulk for their weight compared to someone stockier, they will not be as powerful and may also have a weaker chin. "

Yup, he probably should. I've checked his Body Mass Index, it's 12 and then I've googled a bit and apparently people whose BMI falls below 15 suffer from severe health problems and require hospitalization and this guy is way lower. No wonder he lost, the whole force behind his punches is his opponent running into his skeleton hands. I guess he wasn't knocked out only because his opponent didn't manage to land a headstrike and there's no leg kick KOs in this game (or even knockdowns).

this post made me lol, the idea of emaciated fighting is extremely funny to me, i'm seeking medical help.

This shit is KARMA for you being a bitch and offering shit contracts and shit fights

not to mention shit odds when i asked for them in the 1st rnd of SF tourney

what goes around comes around fucker

what goes around comes around fucker

Nice attitude you got there mate. I bet you've got a lovely and caring family who's raising you to a good man someday.

• Upvote 1

I think what people are looking for in the wiki is this...under the physical attributes section of the wiki...

"Additionally, because they have less muscle bulk for their weight compared to someone stockier, they will not be as powerful and may also have a weaker chin. "

Thanks Luke