Create a 33 year old fighter. We should be able to start there.

Ok, I know what your all thinking. First thing that comes to mind is

coutures a freak of nature, and you cant use him as a guidline.

sure, fine. then lets talk about an NFL football player who had his first mma fight at age 47.

I dont want to get too carried away, like THIS.

This would really help my Slider Super Sleuth Showdown tournament also :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Interesting post and I kind of like it, would definatly bring more kinds of builds around.

I'm not sure how you would approach their starting stats though? you couldn't just give more points per year of age, that would be terrible.and cause a lot of problems.

Unless there were 2 creation tiers (Older and younger)

•Younger tier: 18 to 25 Year olds

•Older tier: 33 to 40 (just a rough number)

While older fighters would have more points to spread, I think a nice counteract would be to lower their tickers on creation so they are a lot harder to maintain in the longrun

While the main pro's would be naturally a lot higher in experience from creation, and also inteligence, this could see more fighters using high SHiG tactics, and possibly making them not so much physically able, but higher in unpredictability, so they at least have a fighting chance againy your run of the mill project beast.

Interesting idea, seems to me more people want to create project fighters as its difficult to reach a good standard when you fight from 25 in my opinion but you could do well depends on the org your in.