25 dollar 160

ok i play this game on occasion and figured i would help new guys out to be able to get to the top faster so here is some cheap 160 anyone who doubts it try it and compare and you will see it is legit there is no worries either way but i know that this is the cheapest on the market

• Downvote 3

In the long run, as i have explained to you now multiple times atrain... this is actually hurting the prospects of new players dramatically, your infact not helping anyone by doing this. Im once again disappointed you have shown an inability to handle the responsibility of owning a 160.

• Upvote 4

In the long run, as i have explained to you now multiple times atrain... this is actually hurting the prospects of new players dramatically, your infact not helping anyone by doing this. Im once again disappointed you have shown an inability to handle the responsibility of owning a 160.

+1

Just when Prestige: Nutrition puts all that money into creating a 160q Reduce Energy Loss supplement. This happens.

If you play on occasion...Why put over 1 million into a product your going to sell for $25? Or am i missing something here...

Just when Prestige: Nutrition puts all that money into creating a 160q Reduce Energy Loss supplement. This happens.

If you play on occasion...Why put over 1 million into a product your going to sell for $25? Or am i missing something here...

Exactly. Selling for $25 basically leaves your business to never get out of the hole considering the money invested into your product. Not sure if the people that helped you invest in the product care, but you'll never make back your money like that. And as previously mentioned, this not only hurts you but hurts other nutrition owners and new members alike. It's great that you'd want to try and help someone like this but you really need to give this more thought.

+1

well tbh i see it could hurt new guys from starting a nutrition company but lets be real they see for 100 dollars every where else so for a new guy to make his money back he would have to sell 13000 of them to make their money back which as u guys already know they dont sell that fast i mean look im not even out of stock at 25 dollars and its been that cheap for how long now the sup industry needs revamping and my bad because money doesnt really matter to me its so easy to make lol