How did you find the site?

MMATycoon

I actually came from one of the top game site type links from another game. Star Wars Combine. (Yep. Star Wars Geeks and MMA fan. Go figure.)

They have an incentive system set up for voting as well. So one day when I was clicking my links I was rather bored and decided to actually browse through some of the games. I tried quite a few. But most model themselves of the gangster war theme which is fun for 10 minutes then boring as hell.

Tried it. Played around. Now I'm here. Get used to it.

I've been playing Star Wars Combine for over 8 years. So when I find something I like...I stick with it.

Cheers.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

well i played beta years ago and then played on through open of it for a while . found it because i play a few manager/simulation games on the net so just a google search for me, basketball soccer and even a really good rugby union one i still play today ... but by far MMATYCOON and the rugby game which i wont name cause i don't wanna be in trouble lol are by the best though and made games on the net and i don't see why both don't seem far more users ( mike maybe do a cross advertisement :P)

**this my second account