How did you find the site?

MMATycoon

Welcome to the game. How's the market for MMA doing in India now? Is it growing? Always been interested in how it's getting on over there.

MMA is a new concept here.it will take time to grow and reach masses.

MMA on Tv was available in india only since last year when Sony six channel was launched.it broadcasts UFC,kickboxing,boxing events live.

before 2012 hardly anyone in india knew about MMA.india doesn't have it's own martial art so all a indian guy doesn't really know much about MMA.most indians only know about judo, taekwondo(teachers of both can be found in india so lot of schools have judo players ) or kung fu.(known due use in films).

boxing and wrestling are quite known but still none gives a fck unless you win olympic medal.

I only started watching UFC a few months ago and liked it to a great extent.im still noob in MMA world. :P

UFC has compete with WWE and offcourse cricket.a indian kids will either watch cricket/football and Wwe.

yes as kids turn teens and get wiser they come to know WWE is fake and scripted so they lose interest and that's where MMA can gain attention of indian youth by organising events in big cities.they can start with our capital delhi that is where i live at the moment. :D

• Upvote 1

watching UFC one night and thought how fun would it be to manage fighters....so googled MMA manager game and found this one. fell in love ever since.

same like most of the users: i've just googled it, very entertaining game by the way, keep it up!

Great to see you guys like it. The games better when you're active in the forums imo :)

My friend told me about it. I have no idea how he found out about it though lol Maybe Google or someone else told him. Either way I'm glad he told me about it :yes:

I found this fRom google, searching for an MMA, game. First found MMArmy, thought it was cool, but got bored in.the end, gave this a shot, first I was bored because of long time ti wait before fights, but now, I couldn't spend a week not logging in :D

• Upvote 2

Started playing it about 2 years ago when I ran into it through a google search and then stopped playing due to going to Bootcamp and now I am back!

• Upvote 1

when i got really addicted to MMA, just searched for a MMA game (online) and found this awesome site !!! Hope this site will be there forever and with awesome changes and surprises !!! Love this game so much and plz plz add some changes to the statistics recirds and the game ...

Thanks !!!

• 2 weeks later...