How did you find the site?

MMATycoon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I was told about this place by a guy on a pro wrestling forum, I don't believe plays this game anymore. This was way back years ago when during my first brief tenure here as a n00b with 25 year old builds only. Well I guess back then they were 24 year old builds. So glad I got in contact with the right people the second time around.

• Upvote 1

Along time ago searching for an online mma game on google then I was hiatus from here then I came back because I realized it was still cool lmao

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Reddit. I was looking for an MMA Simulator because World of Mixed Martial Arts wasn't working for my PC and they don't have a Mac version. I was skeptical at first, especially having to wait weeks for fights, but I'm fully on board with now. It's a good thing I have a job and a girlfriend who don't mind me being on here, because I'm on here constantly now

• Upvote 1

Reddit. I was looking for an MMA Simulator because World of Mixed Martial Arts wasn't working for my PC and they don't have a Mac version. I was skeptical at first, especially having to wait weeks for fights, but I'm fully on board with now. It's a good thing I have a job and a girlfriend who don't mind me being on here, because I'm on here constantly now

That might have been me who posted on Reddit about MMA Tycoon. Was it /r/MMA you found it?

That might have been me who posted on Reddit about MMA Tycoon. Was it /r/MMA you found it?

Definitely was, I'll have to go check my posts

• Upvote 1

Surprised I got anyone from Reddit, it looked like the post crash and burned but at least we got you to sign up which is a success! :)

I've actually been on Reddit less lately because of this

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi there,

I found the site via a friend who has been on here for a few years now. I got into mma last year an then after a while I saw him on this site when we were chilling, that's when I asked whats that? then he filled me in with what you can do an all that, an right away I was like yes, layout nice an simple but effective an loads of things to do an on different levels depending on how much of a fan you are, an I knew right away that this is what I need in my life! so yeah my good friend ;)

• Upvote 1