How did you find the site?

MMATycoon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I like "manager" games. Currently, I have only played games of this type (in addition to chess on Lichess.org).

I didn't know about MMA Tycoon ... I played soccer more (like sokker.org). Then I moved on to a basketball game (buzzerbeater.com).
Some time ago, having stopped playing some of them, I searched the internet for other games and tested some.
I really enjoyed the MMA Tycoon and stayed here.

It has a very interesting gameplay, we can already enter and have fun, without having to spend months "saving money" before we can play against other players.

An interesting thing is that, as absurd as it may seem, MMA Tycoon reminded me of a game I played about ten years ago (the name was popomundo) in which, instead of MMA fighters, we controlled music stars in search for success.

I hope that MMA Tycoon will continue for many, many years to come!

• 3 weeks later...

me i found this site few years back when i was on a home detention ankle bracelet an i was playing other games like charazay, trophymanager an tried to start playing this but life came into play lol ... but from my short time it left a impression as i have remembered it after them years and came back

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...