Blitzkrieg presents.. The Ultimate Manager III: Super-Heavyweight Showdown

CGrace, you stand no chance. Mannetosen on the other hand will more than likely hand me my ass.

As stated earlier challenge accepted! You shall taste defeat at my hands.

As stated earlier challenge accepted! You shall taste defeat at my hands.

Pfft, now I'm gonna pay Shiv to put you vs me in the first round just to crush your dreams.

Probably not.

Touche! But your rebuttal's are weak at best much like your performance against my combatant in this tourney!

Pfft, now I'm gonna pay Shiv to put you vs me in the first round just to crush your dreams.

I will fight you, but this will only end badly for you since as I stated before I can't wait to win this thing. Which means you lose to my fighter so if I was you I'd pay Shiv to keep my guy away from yours until the finals so you can extend your time in the tourney :P

All of you should have got the following message but just in case you didn't:

Hey!

This is just a reminder e-mail about The Ultimate Manager, the tournament you signed up for. The tournament now has 128 participants so it should be fantastically exciting! Anyway, please take note of all the information in this message!

Creation date is on 31st July 2011, please make sure to create your fighter(s) only on or after that date. Once you have created your fighter(s), please post in the following thread:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24237&st=0

I will be finalizing seedings on the 1st of August using the rank you ended up at at the end of the month (Month Rank). Keep checking the thread for details!

For any queries, please message me.

Cheers,

Shiv

I will fight you, but this will only end badly for you since as I stated before I can't wait to win this thing. Which means you lose to my fighter so if I was you I'd pay Shiv to keep my guy away from yours until the finals so you can extend your time in the tourney :P

I feel inclined to inform you that I have had sexual intercourse with one of your female family members at some point in these last few weeks, sir. The glove is thrown.

I feel inclined to inform you that I have had sexual intercourse with one of your female family members at some point in these last few weeks, sir. The glove is thrown.

Haha jokes on you all my female family members are in fact lady boys! Doctors have been baffled for centuries as to how we keep managing to reproduce :P

Pretty pointless for you guys to be all fighting over who is going to win when Shiv has already forwarded me the VIP prize cause he knows I'm going to kick all of your asses.

Pretty pointless for you guys to be all fighting over who is going to win when Shiv has already forwarded me the VIP prize cause he knows I'm going to kick all of your asses.

Tsk Tsk I don't care about the prize! For me it's all about the challenge, and the prizes :P

Haha jokes on you all my female family members are in fact lady boys! Doctors have been baffled for centuries as to how we keep managing to reproduce :P

I don't see why you think ladyboys would bother me. Chicks with dicks are the best of both worlds, after all.

I don't see why you think ladyboys would bother me. Chicks with dicks are the best of both worlds, after all.

I see there is nothing that will disgust you then! I guess we shall have to settle this the old fashioned way............a walk off!