Blitzkrieg presents.. The Ultimate Manager III: Super-Heavyweight Showdown

In a press release from "The Messiah" Muhammad Solomon he had the following to say.

Muhammad Solomon: As my own personal lord and savior I would like to inform everyone that in the name of myself I'm going to win this tournament in dominating fashion. I will take no prisoners, but I will take slaves. So if you are weary of the idea of being my personal slave for the rest of your life you will not want to enter the cage with me.

In a press release from "The Messiah" Muhammad Solomon he had the following to say.

Muhammad Solomon: As my own personal lord and savior I would like to inform everyone that in the name of myself I'm going to win this tournament in dominating fashion. I will take no prisoners, but I will take slaves. So if you are weary of the idea of being my personal slave for the rest of your life you will not want to enter the cage with me.

Charlie "Winning!" Sheen was quoted with the following reply :

"The Messiah" Muhammad Solomon had the following reply to Mr. Sheen

Muhammad Solomon: I find you to be a pathetic, weak soul that will easily be conquered on my quest to victory. You are not even worthy of slavery, I will put you to death.

Mr. Sheen couldn't be reached for comment at this time. It is assumed he is too busy winning! He was also last seen entering his home with, and I'm quoting here, four of the hottest fucking chicks you've ever seen, and a large baggy of an unknown white powder.

Shiv, i've noticed a few people said they were dropping out. Are spaces available to replace them? I'd be interested, if so.

yes, should be. I've been out of town and hence unable to update but I'll do it soon.