ReDesign The Fighter Profile Page

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee223/Joshh4490/56735657.jpg

Ok >.. So All I did here was cut and paste the Various Elements on a Fighter Profile Page into different Spots...

Really the purpose was to put the Clothing where I feel it should be..Anytime I look at another fighters profile page,,, say, for instance because I'm fighting them... I rarely notice the clothing they are wearing...

Now I realize this looks self serving because I own a clothing store... and it is.. BUT to be perfectly honest,, and any other clothing store owner I imagine would agree with me.. Owning a clothing store is Boring. and All the people who put their efforts into Skins, and photoshoping these sometimes amazingly artful clothing designs..

those clothes should be nearly the fist thing you see about a fighters profile page..... at least in my humble opinion.....

Now I will admit my ignorance to web page coding,, and acknowledge that I do not know how hard this would be to execute on Mr. Tycoon's end....

But I imagine it probably involves a lot less coding than the bulk of his improvments or add ons..... and if he wants to throw a bone to clothing store owners...aside from adding actual Quality quotients into the mix... This I feel would be a decent way to satisfy some of us..

Thanks for your time.

• Upvote 1

I agree with the premise, but would not want your consept. I think it's gonna be very odd / unpleasant to have the two major visual parts of the fighter page be so close.

• Upvote 1

yeah I know it ain't perfect... i cut and pasted it in GIMP in like 5 minutes ...

but really it's just there to show my "idea" of where the clothing should be..

yeah I know it ain't perfect... i cut and pasted it in GIMP in like 5 minutes ...

but really it's just there to show my "idea" of where the clothing should be..

I'm not ripping the entire idea. The clothing placement is perfect, but I would rather see the Primaries above the sponsorships and hype/energy bars. Other then that, no complaints.

I like it ... That being said, I do normally look at a fighter's clothing even in the current setup.

In the perfect world these things will all be somehow molded together with fighter bodies that automatically display a guy's clothing, all in one graphic .... One can hope :)

I like the page how is already ... and without trying to be rude i think your page just looks like it has too much going on at once and as such im not feeling it at all ... why fix what isnt broken.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 months later...

I am inclined to say I hate it, but I think that's only because I am so used to the way it is right now. If it does get changed to something like that, I'm sure I would be able to get used to it.

I agree with Chobs about having a whole body for your fighter and having the clothes right on your dude. That would eliminate fighter skins, though. Unless Mike made it so that it would either look like how you put it up, or if someone had a skin, it would take the place of the entire graphic of the head and clothes, and then the clothes went on top of the graphic. Although, that would probably require some type of uniform template everyone would have to use for clothes..... I dunno.

My post probably reads like a mess. :suicide_anim: