You know who I'd like to hear commentate a fight

jim ross and jerry lawler should do a swap for 1 event with rogan and goldberg, i think it'd be funny

JR forgetting what all the moves are called and Lawler talking about the girls tits all the time, woooo

Striker would be a good commentator if he knows MMA like he does wrestling

I'd like Michael Shiavello with Roy Jones. Mike Goldberg really needs to be cut, he has no clue what he's saying half of the time. He's only good for advertising. And Joe Rogan is not only a giant geek, he's also the worst comedian ever.

I'd like Michael Shiavello with Roy Jones. Mike Goldberg really needs to be cut, he has no clue what he's saying half of the time. He's only good for advertising. And Joe Rogan is not only a giant geek, he's also the worst comedian ever.

Is it just me or does Goldie always look like he's about to lean in and kiss Rogan? He cocks his head to the side and leans in so intently. My wife laughs everytime I mention it.

Joe's the man.

How can you hate on a pothead who came from Fearfactor and made it this far into MMA (he kinda knows what he's talkin bout, he's trained before. He rolled with Rampage haha.. heard that from UFC Undisputed game). I personally think he's funny. Not the best comedian but he's still kinda funny

Joe's the man.

How can you hate on a pothead who came from Fearfactor and made it this far into MMA (he kinda knows what he's talkin bout, he's trained before. He rolled with Rampage haha.. heard that from UFC Undisputed game). I personally think he's funny. Not the best comedian but he's still kinda funny

Rogan is a brown belt he is no joke

ahaha hell ya i love Bas Rutten

Yeah me too. Bas is the man. Him and Rogan would be the best combination ever. Add that annoying funny dude from PRIDE or wherever he was from... murilo or whoever haha. Idk if I like him or not but Bas and Rogan seems like a great combo

Ha so I thought I was watching a re-run of WEC, Bart lossed a decision, so I'm like yea it's a rerun, then I see Mike Brown fighting Leonard Garcia and I'm like ooo it's live! haha it's a rerun I didn't realize that he fought Leonard Garcia in between his fights with urijah. Anyway, completely off subject just thought I'd share that

well you say that, but i think he asks the questions that the general public and casual viewer might ask, and rogan answers it. i think it helps normal people gain an understanding for our sport. imagine if they was both clued up talking about whether someone should have locked in an omaplata instead of using it for a sweep and discussing the major details, it would alienate the mainstream. also, he is very good at dropping in the ads, which gives the ufc the ability to gain bigger and better sponsors which translates to more exposure and better fighters from bigger budgets

I like Mike and joe commentating they should not cut mike and joe is very funny but I would like to see Rampage Jackson commentate a fight that would be funny

I hate Pacquiao because hes ugly, and i hate Bas because hes annoying.

hahaha true that Manny isn't good looking, but i bet Manny Pac made more on that Hatton fight than you would've in a year chief ^_^

@topic Kenflo did good commentating the last time imo

Come check out Beat Down MMA Gear in RIO....Shirts starting at $5, shorts starting at $10, we have many options to choose from..Come Get Some...going to be one of the biggest clothinig sponsors out there.