Cuts easily, should I scrap him?

I had the same problem with one of my fighters. First fight, and I saw "Cuts Easily". But then he went and won the fight in less than a minute, so I'll stick it out and see how he goes. :P

Good performance.

But I understand what you mean. Thoughts like, "is this going to cost him in the future?" creep in. The way I see it, he may be the cause of some set backs, it may even completely ruin his chances of being a top fighter, but as long as he keeps winning now then I'll give him a chance.

Lol thats happening to me. I went to sack a guy but I can't for a few days, in that time he will have a fight so he gets a chance to redeem himself.

He's only 1 fight in, but I'd rather not have this become a problem later on. I got an absolutely awesome sponsorship though.

i have a guy that gets 16 day injury and 8 days cuts or 16 day cut and 8 day injury after ever freakin fight . however he does get a lot of training as the owners see he is hurt and my org owner did resign him to over twice his original. so it could work out for you not fight as much but have better training between fights.

I plan to do that even without the injuries. I just don't want my fighter losing matches because of it. The very first fight I had was won by busting open my opponent four times. Gave me a 100% fight rating despite my opponent being winded on the third line of text for coming in with about 5% energy.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=13829

I've had several fighters who "cut easilly". Some guys it's worse than others I suppose--but one fighter in particular on my roster who "cuts easilly" is 6-1. So I'd keep him around, and I believe Tycoon has said it's one of the better things to be worse at.

I've had several fighters who "cut easilly". Some guys it's worse than others I suppose--but one fighter in particular on my roster who "cuts easilly" is 6-1. So I'd keep him around, and I believe Tycoon has said it's one of the better things to be worse at.

I agree, it really is one of the best things to be the worst at. If he is a winner, keep him. Just train his ass off while he's cut.

Guest mmafan

It makes it easier for your fight to be ended by a cut. (TKO cut) is there a way to improve your cut rating other than picking "doesn't cut easily" when you create him?

My guy has just had his second consecutive 16 day injury lay off after victories :D

Think i need to learn to not hit the mat so often and break my hands

UPDATE

Because I had sacked a fighter previously, I've been unable to delete this fighter. Overall, I've done nothing with him since. Not even training. I was kinda low on funds with him though, having spent all of his money and accidentally set him to Full-Time training (not even sure how I did that) so I just did three cardio sessions. That's all he's done since about the 24th. End result?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=18929

For the second time in a row, he has finished his opponent off in the first round and again, without being successfully hit with anything. Yes, in back to back fights, he hasn't even gotten hit. No punches, no kicks, no elbows, no knees, no takedowns, no successful submission attempts, and not even a clinch! Lyoto Machida would proud.

I had remade him in another location, but I'm guess I'm stuck with both now.

• 4 months later...

don't think cuts easily had anything to do with that loss. Your guy was just beaten down.

My "tends to cut guy" just turned 19. He's 3-0 against 20, 21 and 23 year olds, the second 2 who were also in the game longer. Admittedly, the 23 year old is 1-4 otherwise, but the other 2 are both 3-0 otherwise, so looks fine to me.