Confederations Cup

US is going to play Spain in about 25 mins. Would be nice if we could pull off the upset.

Brazil should win against South Africa tomorrow.

Who do you guys see winning? I personally think Brazil will, but I'm pulling for the US.

I'm English, no I don't think of people winning. Only losing.

I think Brazil should thwack SA. The US are pretty much stuffed, since they are playing possibly the most talented attacking team in the world, so I envisage a Spain - Brazil final. That should be a great match, interesting to see who can score more, with the Villa and Torres v Kaka' and Robinho.

And South Africa so nearly proved me wrong. They made a big improvement over their group games, mind, a 1-0 defeat to Brazil is nothing to be ashamed of.

And if Brazil play as badly as they did tonight, then perhaps the US can shock the world. They have a better strike rate than South Africa, and if they make as many attacks, you'd expect them to score.

Sunday, 7.30PM GMT.

Be there.

yeah maybe it will spark an interest for americans in euro football.

hardly anyone here gives a shit about euro football/soccer

hey guy s im from US and like soccer huge Manchester United fan and watch EPL when i can . bin watchin for about 8 or 9 yrs now . i coached baseball & football and needed help and the man who helped me needed help with his soccer team . i said im a white boy i no chit about soccer ( he's hispanic ) he said watch the kids and thay will show you what to do lol i got hooked on soccer by first watchin a bunch of 9 and 10yr old kids play , they were a selet team and really good so bin watchin ever since. your right tho not many in US give a rats azz about soccer , i think if they watch the world cup 1 time all the way thru they see soccer is a bad azz game way better than( our ) football.

What did Brazil do to deserve this tournament?

Brazil 4:3 Egypt Win

USA 0:3 Brazil Win

Italy 0:3 Brazil Win

Brazil 1:0 South Africa Win

USA 1:3 Italy Loss

USA 0:3 Brazil Loss

Egypt 0:3 USA Win

Spain 0:2 USA Win

^^

Great match. Thought we had it won, but Brazil dominated the second half. I'll happily take 2nd place with a win over Spain and a close final against Brazil.

US team is really progressing.

The American dream was crushed but the spirit shines through, soon enough the U.S. soccer team will do good enough to validate a dramatic movie about it.

In the meantime I'm going to stick to cheering for safe bet teams like Argentina.