207 members have voted

1. 1. Where Should My $1MM Go?

• Chobs - 53369
    • Louie Depalma - 17180
    • Riddlez - 520007
    • Avon Barksdale - 617
    • Split it $250K between the 4
    • Keep that shit and sail off into the sunset as an MMA TYCOON

How about you take that 1mill, pin it onto a badly built new fight and send him to the fa list, then let all the managers fight over him like a pack of rabid animals

sounds more fun then handing it over.

that last option should read "sail off as an MMA BUFFOON if not MAROON. much better to have your legacy live on and it will do the most good split between all worthy candidates.

I was tied between Avon and Louie... Finally went with Louie so we can see a Sydney superpower again! Avon (and Syn) can do what it takes to be back to their old form even without the money imo!

Tell that to all the fighters we try to sign, money hardly buys top fighters these days. There are plenty of exceptions, and I personally thank every fighter on our Syn roster ;)

Sydney is getting mad love, what about LA?

I got to get Bellum to top in LA, its my quest.

We're fighting an uphill battle in Sydney, guy. They say our gyms suck, no one wants to travel here because of the energy hit and airfare costs etc-- they treat our continent like a nuclear reactor has gone bad. We were utterly shit on by the (cruel) Tycoon gods--so excuse me when I SAY that while you may have a "quest", we are on a fucking crusade.

I agree about the energy hit but if you arrive with plenty of time before your fight you will be ok.

I've held a succesful event in Sydney already within 10 events, mind you the fighters were low hype but I hope to return next year. Even crowned my MW champ there. Congratz Hans Edgar.

I agree about the energy hit but if you arrive with plenty of time before your fight you will be ok.

I've held a succesful event in Sydney already within 10 events, mind you the fighters were low hype but I hope to return next year. Even crowned my MW champ there. Congratz Hans Edgar.

I think everyone's problem is it takes a few days to recover from the flight, then a few days after the fight, plus the travel time each way, so it can be anywhere from a week to a week and a half of missed training, where you can fight at home in your base city and miss a day or two of training

Yeah I hear ya, I signed Sydney based fighters for my show and am hosting an event in Tokyo on 3rd aug and Rio 17th Aug baby.

I'm very ambitious with my org :)

Well, why didn't you say this before? Surely you deserve the million for that feat alone.:OMG:

Yeah I hear ya, I signed Sydney based fighters for my show and am hosting an event in Tokyo on 3rd aug and Rio 17th Aug baby.

I'm very ambitious with my org :)

Some how I doubt that you do, and appearing in this thread with your self congratulatory babbling ain't helping your cause, giant.

Some how I doubt that you do, and appearing in this thread with your self congratulatory babbling ain't helping your cause, giant.

How am I self congratulating myself, any one can do what I am doing,

I just so happen to enjoy what I am doing and thus having a good experience from the game.

I've not asked one person to vote for me not even my alliance, however I'd like to thank all 18 (was 19 but my self congratulatory babbling lost me a vote) for voting for me.

I have a personal goal to be above a particular org in LA and if I don't get the cash its all good, will just take me a little bit longer.

Lol - some how I've pissed of the usually coolhand Bruce. :(

Maybe it was the 7 times you felt the need to post in a single thread. Or... maybe its the 8th time you reply to this thread to reply to what i said (-:

Everytime a great a great org closed in Sydney people wondered if anyone would step up and fill the void, it was no different when KDU closed up shop. Louie picked up the torch vacated by you when you stepped down and as done nothing but do good things for Sydney ever since. He's opened up gyms to help out with training, brought top supps to the city, and most importantly, created a top notch org to fight in with reviews, previews, and great competition.

When your fighters reached the top of the city you were forced to leave becuase there was no other competition for guys like Sullivan and Tom to fight. With the money, Louie would have the cash flow to try and bring in top level fighters to Sydney instead of having them leave to find better competition. Even though splitting the money 4 ways is winning, giving the money to Louie is the best thing to do so that he can continue to help build the little community we all enjoyed fighting in so much.