:rolling:

:band: ONE HELL OF A DRUMROLL

Louie DePalma

Sorry guys. I'm not a communist and dont believe in socially spreading the wealth. Louie gets all of it to help keep AXF and Sydney strong

AND THE WINNER IS

Louie DePalma

Sorry guys. I'm not a communist and dont believe in socially spreading the wealth. Louie gets all of it to help keep AXF and Sydney strong

congrats louie -- look forward to seeing something big out of AXF -- still hate to see you go bigtree -- take care

Gee lucky we all voted otherwise this could have been pointless :rolleyes:

Haha, yeah, seems kind of silly to have put it to a poll and then award the money to the second poll winner, but, regardless, it's his money he can do as he wishes.

Congrats Louie!

AND THE WINNER IS

:band: ONE HELL OF A DRUMROLL

Louie DePalma

Congrats Louie! Looks like I really might have to fly a guy down to Sydney now :thumbup:

I think I'll probably close this one if it turns in to an eventual fuckfest.

To those complaining about taking the time to vote; I will reimburse you in tycoon dollars the amount of money i believe your 3.5 seconds of time is worth.

This comes to a grand total of three fifths of fuck all.

Please have a joyous day

:)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

To those complaining about taking the time to vote; I will reimburse you in tycoon dollars the amount of money i believe your 3.5 seconds of time is worth.

Please have a joyous day

i don't think the problem was the few seconds it took to vote but the 2 weeks they followed the thread to see who won. pretty pointless to ask the community to decide by poll only to decide the winner yourself after nearly 200 people have voted imo.

• Upvote 1

Please have a joyous day

Well, actually..

100s of votes, about 100 replies, god knows how man mass mails in game telling people to vote for who... overall with all of the people who done all of that, you're looking at hours. Maybe about 10 hours? Now an hour if spent with a hooker(a proper one, not a backstreet) would be about £120, x10 is £1,200. £1,200 in tycoon money (using the 100=$10/£6 thing) is about 30 million tycoon dollars!! so not quite three fifths of fuck all

On a serious note, it was still dumb to do a poll if it wasn't going to hold relevence, think of all the orgasms missed :(

Well, actually..

100s of votes, about 100 replies, god knows how man mass mails in game telling people to vote for who... overall with all of the people who done all of that, you're looking at hours. Maybe about 10 hours? Now an hour if spent with a hooker(a proper one, not a backstreet) would be about £120, x10 is £1,200. £1,200 in tycoon money (using the 100=$10/£6 thing) is about 30 million tycoon dollars!! so not quite three fifths of fuck all

On a serious note, it was still dumb to do a poll if it wasn't going to hold relevence, think of all the orgasms missed :(

i think the poll still has relevance - Petro seems to have decided he doesn't want to split the cash up, perhaps after reading the thread. Louie has more votes than the other three combined.

• Upvote 1