Sprawl and Brawler Vs Wrestler

Im having problems with facing guys that have good boxing and good wrestling with no bjj all the time. I have fighters that face these guys all the time and are good at wrestling, but yet can take them down. I mainly like my fighters that to be high agressor on takedowns but now I see it isnt working. So my question is how can you get a takedown on Sprawl and Brawler. Do you counter Takedowns, go to the clinch?

Counter-takedowns are the way to go.

If your physicals are high (as well as your counter-slider), he'll miss one of those punches eventually.

It's pretty hard to get a takedown in the clinch though, even if you have the better clinchwork. IMO it's harder than landing a shoot takedown.

Well, from my experience, I have landed multiple takedowns with ease in clinch when I have better clinchwork and by "with ease", I mean effortlessly.

As said before the down fall of the sprawl and brawlers, (boxer,wrestler types) is that they have low clinchwork so look to get top rate clinchwork and set up the takedown from there. I have a fighter who doesnt have the best takedown def but as he has great clinch work and can get the fight there he is very difficult to takedown

I like high counter into clinch/takedown. If your clinch is better than your opponent's its easier to take them down.

Since you cant see your opponent's clinch rating base it of what you have. Most newer fighters dont have a high clinchwork