Michael Jackson DEAD?

It's always a bit strange when such a big icon dies. We probably all listened or joked about good old Michael at one point. He had a giant tour planned starting in July till somewhere next year. Selling record amounts of tickets still. It was planned to be his last tour. A shame. I find it hard to feel bad for him though. I don't think he was happy.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson.

He wasn't a molester, but rather suffered such psychological damage from his screwed up childhood that he used his money to relive it as he always thought it should have been. While his career may have suffered in the years following his "Jew me" remark, the man was the greatest musician on the planet. I can only hope he's buried face down so everyone can just shut the fuck up, apologize, and kiss his white ass.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson.

He wasn't a molester, but rather suffered such psychological damage from his screwed up childhood that he used his money to relive it as he always thought it should have been. While his career may have suffered in the years following his "Jew me" remark, the man was the greatest musician on the planet. I can only hope he's buried face down so everyone can just shut the fuck up, apologize, and kiss his white ass.

Hahaha white ass.

Idk... really don't know if I could say that. Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't.. I don't know but it wouldn't surprise me at all. I wouldn't of left him nowhere around my kids. Not a chance, no matter what he paid me lol but as a musician you can say the guy was one of the greatest of all time. not one of my favorites but there's no denying the facts. RIP Mike..

:(

My icon, a hero in my eyes, personal life aside, although I firmly believe in innocent until proven guilty.

What's bad is however, Chris Brown is going to perform a tribute at the BET Awards... :suicide_anim:

Wasn't he acquitted of child molestation charges 10 different times? I heard this somewhere, if it's true(and not for 10 separate cases) then I think that's a pretty solid case for him actually being innocent.

Mike Jackson statement analys

Hope he never did that to nobody, but eh... odds are. idk who knows. anyways rip mj

It's always a bit strange when such a big icon dies. We probably all listened or joked about good old Michael at one point. He had a giant tour planned starting in July till somewhere next year. Selling record amounts of tickets still. It was planned to be his last tour. A shame. I find it hard to feel bad for him though. I don't think he was happy.

Seriously?!?!?!

If there was one person i would expect to have made a bunch of jokes about this i thought it would be good old Steeve, you have a different side we don't often see

Seems like only yesterday I was sitting on the living room floor with over sized headphones plugged into the record player and listening to Thriller. Course, the moonwalk was beyond understanding at the time and seemed magical.

His music was amazing and his dance moves incredible.

RIP

Seems like only yesterday I was sitting on the living room floor with over sized headphones plugged into the record player and listening to Thriller. Course, the moonwalk was beyond understanding at the time and seemed magical.

His music was amazing and his dance moves incredible.

RIP

I always enjoyed this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_8t-e-F2qs because of the final dance moves :)

I wouldn't of left him nowhere around my kids. Not a chance, no matter what he paid me lol
Anyone who leaves their children around a person they don't know personally or has been accused of child molestation (proven innocent or not) is just retarded.

Anyone who leaves their children around a person they don't know personally or has been accused of child molestation (proven innocent or not) is just retarded.

Proven innocent actually means it's proven that he didn't do anything. Not guilty is another case, it means that it couldn't be proven that he was guilty. But I agree, don't leave your kids with strangers.

I wanted to say that I'm pleased with how people have responded here. When it's someone dies that appears to be mad as a box of frogs and has so many allegations against them, a thread like this can definitely decend into farce and become full of disrespectful comments. I'm a member on other forums and it has done so elsewhere, so I'm very pleased that we appear to have a nice, respectful community on here. Thanks all :)

Google announced technical difficulties after a sudden swell in searches for "Michael Jackson" led the company to believe it was under attack from hackers, while social networking site Twitter reported a crash after record numbers of users used the site to spread the news of Jackson's death.[174] Wikipedia had temporarily experienced technical difficulties and crashed at 3:15 PDT reportedly due to excessive edits and user overload.

Please don't use a bullshit conspiracy theorist website as a factual reference. That site is just looking for things to pick apart in that statement.

People are stupid lol they look at a computer and get mad and make a comment. Where did I say it was a factual reference? Did I express anything that might of even said I supported the fact that he was more than likely, a sick child molester who fondled kids at fairy land, no.

I put a link in a post and said I hope he didn't do it but the odds are against him. So fuck off (take it how you want to, nothin personal) and RIP mike

Seriously?!?!?!

If there was one person i would expect to have made a bunch of jokes about this i thought it would be good old Steeve, you have a different side we don't often see

lol when somebody dies a few hours after isn't the right time to make fun of him.

idk I'm sure I'll have plenty of things and jokes to say in a week or so when people aren't as sensitive bout it, even though I won't be sayin them on any forums on the internet.

lol when somebody dies a few hours after isn't the right time to make fun of him

The people that i have seen with all the jokes and pictures disagree with you