Lots of BIG Free Agents

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the biggest issue with this is those who have played the game longest get the best shot at the Free Agents. Thus agents who have played longer, figured out the system, started the first sets of orgs, now have a shot at the best free agents. Seems like the rich get richer.

I think the biggest issue with this is those who have played the game longest get the best shot at the Free Agents. Thus agents who have played longer, figured out the system, started the first sets of orgs, now have a shot at the best free agents. Seems like the rich get richer.

Except the rich, well hyped, managers probably have their own great fighters and spend very little time (if any) looking for other peoples fighters on a free.

Not only that, show me an example where it wouldnt be like that in real life.

ps Im not good at this game (yet) and am not one of the good mangers or whatever so I have no reason to defend something that I dont think is fair just because it doesnt apply to me.

Except the rich, well hyped, managers probably have their own great fighters and spend very little time (if any) looking for other peoples fighters on a free.

Not only that, show me an example where it wouldnt be like that in real life.

ps Im not good at this game (yet) and am not one of the good mangers or whatever so I have no reason to defend something that I dont think is fair just because it doesnt apply to me.

exactly, they paid their dues.

exactly, they paid their dues.

I wouldn't say paid their dues.. more like new about the game before others.

And I would agree with the post 2 above ... except for the mass exodus of Free Agents that are known to be coming down the pipe secondary to the deletion of multis. (normally those highe ranked agents could care less)

So what happens if you shortlist two guys but only have room for one on your roster, assuming you win the bid for both free agents? It let me put both onto the shortlist but I'd rather not can one of my project fighters unless I know I'm going to win the free agent.

So what happens if you shortlist two guys but only have room for one on your roster, assuming you win the bid for both free agents? It let me put both onto the shortlist but I'd rather not can one of my project fighters unless I know I'm going to win the free agent.

You'll get the one that finishes first providing your the highest rank manager who short-listed him.

Holy crap, I offered for loads thinking I might get one, I ended up getting 5.

Eh, same here. Didn't read the sticky, checked about a dozen and landed with five. : )

And one of them happens to have useless Striking Defense... :suicide_anim: