Lots of BIG Free Agents

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think everybody should be stuck having to contend with cheat-fighters just to help a few org owners.

If you feel sorry for the org owners then you could pay back part of the signing fee, and let them do title transfers without the hype hit.

yeah, thats what I want to hear. Gimme my damn signing bonuses I gave to those morons :lol: :lol:

I don't think everybody should be stuck having to contend with cheat-fighters just to help a few org owners.

If you feel sorry for the org owners then you could pay back part of the signing fee, and let them do title transfers without the hype hit.

Something should be done for sure. Org owners go through all the time scouting these guys and negotiating contracts...let alone the time they spend lining up fights for them or if these guys are Champs. This could end up crippling a business if any of these FA's were top fighters in their respective Orgs. Hell I'm watching the numbers drop like crazy in my gym alone (which isn't bad because I'm trying to trim the membership down), but I think I've lost around 16 members in the last 2 days...big number if even half of them were signed to fight in one place.

Oooooooh... maybe that's the reason the fighters aren't going to the "right" manager - that should say cancel not hire. It removes your interest in the fighter.

So, to everyone who's come to me saying they didnt get a fighter when they thought they should have, did you click that and submit so it removed them from the list?

Oooooooh... maybe that's the reason the fighters aren't going to the "right" manager - that should say cancel not hire. It removes your interest in the fighter.

So, to everyone who's come to me saying they didnt get a fighter when they thought they should have, did you click that and submit so it removed them from the list?

ooooops -- lol

Um...yup. That's exactly what happened with that fighter I messaged you about, I hit hire on the bottom, and he went to another manager, who ended up getting deleted that day. I have him on my shortlist this time.

Well honestly, although it screwed you last time it's really good news in general if that's what the actual issue. Where's the guy with the Nick Diaz avatar??? I need to know if this is what he did too.

I agree, and honestly not that big a deal, I have him on my list as well as a message to my org for all managers to try to get him. Thanks for the work

Suggestion:

Maybe make the Free agent time faster(6 DAYS!!!) for now so members can pick up some fighters and get ORGs back on their feet?

My suggestion is cut off say inactive managers + people who have been playing less than 2 months + the bottom 20% managers but don't just hand the best free fighters to the already highest ranked managers :)

I've got a fighter in my org that just got sent to free agency and has an upcoming title fight in the welterweight division. I would like someone to pick him up so that if he does win the title I don't have to strip it and put it up for grabs again. Briagga

hey, yeah I figured out that 'hire' = cancel interest a long time ago. I had Julli on my shortlist for days until 13 minutes before his time was up he dissapeared without me doing anything. he went to like manager rank 180 and I'm 50.

well, maybe his time was up... 13 minutes was the last I saw before he disappeared. I believe he still had time left tho. I'm going to watch the next guy as close as possible. oh and Julli Pulli and his other obviously related fighters were in the wrong spot in terms of time left. there were at least 50 fighters with more time left that were listed farther down the FA list.

Lol i looked at free agents thinking i was 37th manager...turns out im 370th so i guess i can kiss goodbye to any chance of getting the good ones :D

how do you know where you are in the pecking order?