DAN TORRES WANTS GOLDEN GLORY!

Guest nunnker

He is sour because an "nobody" as you call Torres, gets 3464344343546964453336567587 times more attention than his "#1 P4P" fighter has ever got.

Golden Glory - 11262 Profile views

Dan Torres - 4138 Profile Views

Hmm....

haha nunnker is someone ,anyone can buy him VIP ?

He definitely bring something to his game .

I think every manager should be honored to fight Dan Torres he's one of the legend in MMATYCOON .

Are you high? You just fueling the bullshit he is doing. Noone should even waste time to fight that guy waste of time . Lay off the crack pioe

FISTY HUGGINS WANTS DAN TORRES

FISTY HUGGINS WANT'S DAN DORRES

FISTY HUGGINS

MIKE TYCOON MAKE IT HAPPEN. I WILL EXPOSE TORRES

Don't waste your time his fighter has been exposed a long time ago. Look at his record. Can't wait for no more Torres thread.

Fisty Huggins

An Introspective

Who is Fisty Huggins? Where did he come from? What's his record?

Fisty Huggins has no professional fighting experience but he has been a bodyguard of Katy Perry for the last two years. Due to a spat with Perry's hustand Russell Brand, Huggins was fired. He had a reputation for being violent toward anyone who even appeared to be a threat to Katy.

"He's really protective and sweet. The song "Teenage Dream" is about him. I wrote it when we spent the weekend in Reno."

"Fisty is a good guy. A real sweetheart," Brand said. "We just didn't see eye to eye on certain aspects of my spouses career. He had some artistic input of the creative nature that was just spectacularly and utterly stupid. He had to go. Plus, I think he was shaggin' me wife."

Fisty lived in Waco, Texas, where he grew up in Philadelphia. "I'm from Texas, but I'm from Philly too. I spent a month there one summer in high school after my parents got divorced. I grew up hard."

He has been training MMA for about four weeks. "I haven't actually joined a gym yet, but I'm a fighter. I mean, I fight, and I train, I just don't use a gym. It's cheaper this way."

When the subject of Dan Torres pops up, he is not short on words. "Dan Torres is a smelly fucker. I wanna fight him. I'm not sure why he's calling out Golden Shower or Figaro Cane or whatever. Dan Torres is way better than those guys, he's just a bully. Well let me tell you something. I'm here to stand up for the Showers and Canes of the world who can't fend for themselves. Dan Torres you Austrailan Dingo Humping Lithuanian, I'm going to do you in. This interview is over!"

So he's now ducking Golden Glory who he initially challenged to fight some random newly created guy. This thread saddens me.

Not quite, I just hijacked his thread.