DAN TORRES WANTS GOLDEN GLORY!

Guest nunnker

nunnker, do you agree to these terms:

If Dan Torres loses the fight to Golden Glory or causes a No Contest, nunnker will release Dan Torres to free agency and be banned from ever posting in the forums again.

If Golden Glory loses the fight to Dan Torres or causes a No Contest, jsto will release Golden Glory to free agency and be banned from ever posting in the forums again.

The forums ban will be enforced by moderator neilzy.

In the event of a tie, this contract becomes void.

The fight will take place on September 3rd, 2011 in a city and fight organization to be named at a later date.

By quoting this post and stating his acceptance of these terms, MMA Tycoon user "nunnker" signals his assent to this binding contract. If nunnker agrees to these terms, MMA Tycoon user "jsto" also agrees to be bound by this contract.

• Upvote 2

He does NOT deserve the #1 spot. There are plenty of unknown guys who deserve that spot and Torres will GLADY expose his overrated ass. LETS DO IT. Torres is in the best shape of his life and is working hard on some new tricks heh heh.

Why are you indulging this prick? Don't give him an inch, let alone a millimeter of what he wants. You know that if his garbage fighter lost again he'll just pretend it never happened and challenge the next person in the P4P. Fact of the matter his ass should have cut Torres after losing to Dale, but that never happened. Let his crazy ass ramble alone, but never ever give him the attention he wants by accepting the fight. Let Torres fight cans and scrubs in QFC's and low level orgs where he belongs. Not the P4P Top 3.

Although it would be better if nuunker would just STFU for a few years.

• Upvote 2

no more nunnker in the forum. man I can't wait for this one. Yeah he was funny at the start ,but became the most trash taking guy who can't back it up. so long nunnker. Hope the mod enforces it when he loses again. Christmas is coming everyone. :lol2:

Guest nunnker

nunnker, do you agree to these terms:

If Dan Torres loses the fight to Golden Glory or causes a No Contest, nunnker will release Dan Torres to free agency and be banned from ever posting in the forums again.

If Golden Glory loses the fight to Dan Torres or causes a No Contest, jsto will release Golden Glory to free agency and be banned from ever posting in the forums again.

The forums ban will be enforced by moderator neilzy.

In the event of a tie, this contract becomes void.

The fight will take place on September 3rd, 2011 in a city and fight organization to be named at a later date.

By quoting this post and stating his acceptance of these terms, MMA Tycoon user "nunnker" signals his assent to this binding contract. If nunnker agrees to these terms, MMA Tycoon user "jsto" also agrees to be bound by this contract.

No, no I do not. So have a big cup of STFU because I'mma keep posting all I want. lalalalalalalala. Your not worthy of my time anyways go fight more cans and enjoy your "#1 P4P" spot. Funny though that they guy thats gonna beat you is fighting in the game right now. Shouldn't he be "#1 P4P" then- no because the guy that will beat him is also fighting.

• Downvote 6

Can everyone agree to give nunnker the silent treatment, starting from now? No more posting in his threads, no replying to his posts. If we pretend that he doesn't exist, he'll eventually give up.

He actually inspired me to go searching for an ignore feature on the forums.. I didn't even know there was one!

Can everyone agree to give nunnker the silent treatment, starting from now? No more posting in his threads, no replying to his posts. If we pretend that he doesn't exist, he'll eventually give up.

sounds like a plan. how you like the hendo fight?

Guest nunnker

I won't- thats the thing. so stop being so sour because glory cant get his fight with torres and because torres gets more attention than your "#1 P4P" fighter gets.

Ok so i can't find the thread now, but about 6 months ago when Nunnker was on his rants about Torres having "glitched" secondaries, saying they were all elite or something and saying that he wanted to fight Lucas Lunar, I made a whole thread about everyone giving Nunnker the silent treatment and was met with responses like " He can say what he wants", "It's all in good fun" and "He makes the forums more exciting" and even said that I was a dickhead because I even suggested being so mean to someone this annoying on the forums.

And now present day the same issue comes around, can't a mod make it so that Nunnker's posts have to get approval before being posted on the forums? Or at least a temporary ban the all the trash talking? It was funny for a little while but it's got to the point now where people are actually indulging him and top 10 p4p guys are fighting him.

Stop the madness and ban him or we must all collectively not post in his threads and give him "the silent treatment"

Nunnker is a PIECE OF SHIT

• Upvote 2

Guest nunnker

haha nunnker is someone ,anyone can buy him VIP ?

He definitely bring something to his game .

I think every manager should be honored to fight Dan Torres he's one of the legend in MMATYCOON .

Thank you, my friend. As for beastside, I'll get back to you when your period is finished.

No, no I do not. So have a big cup of STFU because I'mma keep posting all I want. lalalalalalalala. Your not worthy of my time anyways go fight more cans and enjoy your "#1 P4P" spot. Funny though that they guy thats gonna beat you is fighting in the game right now. Shouldn't he be "#1 P4P" then- no because the guy that will beat him is also fighting.

wha...what is that?

Can anyone else smell that...

oh never mind it's just pussy...

I won't- thats the thing. so stop being so sour because glory cant get his fight with torres and because torres gets more attention than your "#1 P4P" fighter gets.

What do you mean "Glory can't get his fight with Torres?" You are the one asking for it, isn't this what this thread is supposed to be about. That makes it your fight, not his, since you are the one who clearly wanted it. Why would the #1 p4p be sour because some nobody asked for a fight (which he agreed to, with the condition that you would stop making these stupid call out threads) and is now backing out?

I had decided to stop posting in your threads, but the stupidity of your statement was just too much for me to resist. Now I will stop posting in them.

Guest nunnker

wha...what is that?

oh never mind it's just pussy...

wha...what is that?

oh never mind it's just marioufc420's dirty vag...

Guest nunnker

What do you mean "Glory can't get his fight with Torres?" You are the one asking for it, isn't this what this thread is supposed to be about. That makes it your fight, not his, since you are the one who clearly wanted it. Why would the #1 p4p be sour because some nobody asked for a fight (which he agreed to, with the condition that you would stop making these stupid call out threads) and is now backing out?

I had decided to stop posting in your threads, but the stupidity of your statement was just too much for me to resist. Now I will stop posting in them.

He is sour because an "nobody" as you call Torres, gets 3464344343546964453336567587 times more attention than his "#1 P4P" fighter has ever got.