Who was George St Pierre's mmatycoon? A complete fighter like GSP.

sergio

It looks like all the attention jinxed Keynes. Although I do think that the judging was pretty questionable with Keynes landing 28 standing strikes and 5 ground strikes to McThornbody's 13 total. Either way, I'm really tired of this high counter style. http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=338304

It was a pretty boring fight. Unfortunately if you know someone is going 100% counter, you really don't have much choice but to do the same. I was trying to finish though, no doubt. As for the judging - I guess 13 strikes at 60% damage > 29 strikes at 5% damage.

It was a pretty boring fight. Unfortunately if you know someone is going 100% counter, you really don't have much choice but to do the same. I was trying to finish though, no doubt. As for the judging - I guess 13 strikes at 60% damage > 29 strikes at 5% damage.

Counter the counter man.

Counter the counter man.

In the end we'll end up with so passive fighters nobody is sure who's fighting anymore. Then everyone leaves the stadium and bet on whether or not the fight is happening inside because that's more interesting. It's like some kind of Schroedinger's fighting, except with less cats.

In the end we'll end up with so passive fighters nobody is sure who's fighting anymore. Then everyone leaves the stadium and bet on whether or not the fight is happening inside because that's more interesting. It's like some kind of Schroedinger's fighting, except with less cats.

Ha, too true

That's pretty interesting, I was at 10% damage. I never would have thought that you could win with such heavy damage. I guess that there's still room for innovative sliders.

That's pretty interesting, I was at 10% damage. I never would have thought that you could win with such heavy damage. I guess that there's still room for innovative sliders.

100% counter and 10% damage? WOW you are a real slider wizard. You fucking pussy. You deserve to lose to 60% power.

There is very little room for innovation in the counter slider and its fucking up this game.

I appreciate the attention but Keynes hasn't achieved the same kind of dominance as GSP. He's definitely my most skilled guy, though. Maybe he can hit that level if he wins his fight tomorrow.

i bet his skills are in constant jeapardy. skill depletion will be happening without lube.

100% counter and 10% damage? WOW you are a real slider wizard. You fucking pussy. You deserve to lose to 60% power.

There is very little room for innovation in the counter slider and its fucking up this game.

I wasn't at 100% counter. And I don't see how the prevalence of countering is my fault.