Gotham Fitness is OPEN!

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq32/Meteor53/GFCFitness.png

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=225

The first and only elite gym in NYC, Gotham Fitness, is open for business!

It currently has elite BJJ and conditioning coaches, and if you want to have the best fighter in New York, Gotham Fitness is the place to be!

As more fighters join I will start to add even more elite coaches to make your fighters bring their A game to every fight.

I look forward to working with you all :)

Yeah I put him in there. He is only part time training though to help him make enough money to continue training there.

No need for that Gotham FC can always send you some cash if you run low. This goes for all other GFC fighters.

Go ahead and train full time.. (only vaild at Gotham Fitness)

Also I have another shirt made for you and will pay again

Nope, it was before the Gotham even opened.

He is right. Elite MMA and Dropset Dojo (of which I am the owner) both added Elite Coaches before this was open. More importantly, both of us have more coaches and a large stable. I happen to have better coaches, and I am running at a slight loss by doing this, but am nearly $60 a week cheaper. With a new city available, do not limit yourself to 2 coaches, such as with Gotham City or break the bank with high prices like Elite MMA. Check out Dropset Dojo and kick your fight career off right in NYC.

He is right. Elite MMA and Dropset Dojo (of which I am the owner) both added Elite Coaches before this was open. More importantly, both of us have more coaches and a large stable. I happen to have better coaches, and I am running at a slight loss by doing this, but am nearly $60 a week cheaper. With a new city available, do not limit yourself to 2 coaches, such as with Gotham City or break the bank with high prices like Elite MMA. Check out Dropset Dojo and kick your fight career off right in NYC.

sure you can pile in Dropset at a cheap price and wait in line to use the gym equipment. Elite MMA currently has a 100 cap, that means you get more 1 on 1 time per elite coach.

Dropset will get some of the uneducated fighters with the cheap price, but when NY fills out, you will only see the top of the top in Elite MMA Performance Gym and Gotham gyms. which means better sparring, better skill gains, better coach ratio. Do the math, its easy.

You want the best, you have to pay for it. Dropset compensates by flooding the gym with a high cap, you will get less training pops off it with a full gym, no way he can keep the prices otherwise.

sure you can pile in Dropset at a cheap price and wait in line to use the gym equipment. Elite MMA currently has a 100 cap, that means you get more 1 on 1 time per elite coach.

Dropset will get some of the uneducated fighters with the cheap price, but when NY fills out, you will only see the top of the top in Elite MMA Performance Gym and Gotham gyms. which means better sparring, better skill gains, better coach ratio. Do the math, its easy.

You want the best, you have to pay for it. Dropset compensates by flooding the gym with a high cap, you will get less training pops off it with a full gym, no way he can keep the prices otherwise.

I won't go into exact numbers, but at the moment, we have less than 10 guys per trainer. That is not entirely different than elite. The main difference between the two is not coaches per fighter. It is where we choose to focus our energy. 40% of fights end on the ground, and I made sure to try to provide the best defense against that.

On top of that, I have laid out to my fighters in the gym the next week-2 weeks so they are assured how these numbers will stay low while still providing a significantly cheaper price. VIP members can compare and ask me about future changes if they are interest. I think they will feel confident that they are getting the best money can buy.