NYC Gym: Dropset Dojo

danehoy12

Since we seem to come up in a lot of forums, let me start my own thread to address both questions and attacks.

Dropset Dojo was founded to be a place in NYC that would be the kind of place I would want my fighters. I started because there were a lack of gyms meeting my standards when I arrived in NYC after trying out Sydney. I wanted to look at where people were choosing to train and how fighters were losing and address both issues. While not perfect, I have continued to try new things and have grown to the largest gym in the Big Apple. I like to think it is because of my open communication about my future plans to gym members so they know what to expect. As many managers can attest to, I have used their suggestions to keep the gym fluid and accessible to the greatest amount of fighters while keeping costs low.

The competitive pricing is not a gimmick. I feel that I should make enough to keep the gym clean, keep the best coaches coming in, and pay back my loan. If at any point I feel my fighters are not receiving the top training, I will cap membership.

If you are thinking of creating a fighter in New York or want a gym that fits your demands better, message me or check us out at Dropset Dojo.

--Dilbert