Fight engine - feedback

MMATycoon

Something I have always had a problem with is strikes in the clinch and their complete lack of power. How can my fighter at 60% power land 27 knees to the head and 22 to the body along with I dont know how many punches and NOT drop his opponent. I have seen much higher numbers than these but I dont know the power settting for other people. Does the power not transfer over to clinch? Maybe there should be a seperate power setting for the clinch?

The opponent has a granit chin, Halo isnt a KO artist, and I'm sure there are better examples than this, because I have a few myself but I am just wondering what others thoughts are in case I am just missing something.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=353174

pre post edit* FU to whoever the writer is for predicting Halo would lose by KO in the second.

this fight completely baffled me.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=289813

to give a bit of info, raz has sensational++ boxing and sensational++ MT, and elite strike defense. secondaries and physicals are all well above average (not going to give specifics, but nothing below sensational). so, given that, how in the world is tonal able to land that many shots AND knock him out, when he's never even been knocked down or rocked before in 25 fights??? i can understand getting knocked out, but in order to do that tonal would need to be towards high damage, and if he's set to high damage he sure as shit shouldn't have been landing that many shots.

also, how in the fuck can raz look gassed, after only getting hit with one head punch, one leg kick, and one body kick, when he enters the fight with 100% energy and elite cardio?

did something go wrong, or was it just a combination of a bunch of extremely unlucky rolls?

to give a bit of info, raz has sensational++ boxing and sensational++ MT, and elite strike defense. secondaries and physicals are all well above average (not going to give specifics, but nothing below sensational). so, given that, how in the world is tonal able to land that many shots AND knock him out, when he's never even been knocked down or rocked before in 25 fights??? i can understand getting knocked out, but in order to do that tonal would need to be towards high damage, and if he's set to high damage he sure as shit shouldn't have been landing that many shots.

also, how in the fuck can raz look gassed, after only getting hit with one head punch, one leg kick, and one body kick, when he enters the fight with 100% energy and elite cardio?

did something go wrong, or was it just a combination of a bunch of extremely unlucky rolls?

Probably the unlucky roll thing and tonal on highish damager. Do you think the weight cut itself played a role as well? Maybe that couldve softened him up a lil?

Come on now, really? nothing under sensational? Elbows, knees?

Maybe you just overestimated your fighter. Tonal is a beast. His power is ridiculous. Raz should go back and fight Orlando Sackett again and see how that goes with the new sliders now that you cant just out counter him. Then you will know which fights are flukes and which ones aren't. Just my opinion though :smile_anim:

Come on now, really? nothing under sensational? Elbows, knees?

Maybe you just overestimated your fighter. Tonal is a beast. His power is ridiculous. Raz should go back and fight Orlando Sackett again and see how that goes with the new sliders now that you cant just out counter him. Then you will know which fights are flukes and which ones aren't. Just my opinion though :smile_anim:

sorry i should have clarified, i meant no physicals below sensational. of course he has some secondaries below sensational. and don't come boo-hooing about sacket again, nobody likes sour grapes :coffee:

and yes, i know tonal is a beast, which is why i said a KO wouldn't have shocked me. BUT, landing at a high success rate AND getting a ko doesn't make much sense, especially when he didn't do anything close to that in the first fight they had, other than get a tko from cuts after two and a half minutes in full mount, after losing the first two rounds in the standup.

Perhaps, and I'm just spitballing here, anything can happen in mma. Just because something like that hasn't happened before doesn't mean it's impossible and means the fight engine is broken. Obviously it sucks from your perspective but shit happens. Matazz is still a monster but so is Tonal.

i'm not saying it's definitely broken, and it most certainly could just have been bad luck, but it seemed strange given the evidence so i brought it up.

Probably the unlucky roll thing and tonal on highish damager. Do you think the weight cut itself played a role as well? Maybe that couldve softened him up a lil?

dunno about the weight thing, but when raz was fighting at 185 he was cutting about the same thing (comparatively, when looking at min energy for the weight cut)

Well to my knowledge the damage accuracy slider doesn't mean all your punches are thrown with that amount of damage. Just the percentage of damage:accuracy strikes. I suppose if he was high accuracy he was landing on a lot of accurate strikes and then caught you with the big one.

that's been discussed and is not the case iirc.

sorry i should have clarified, i meant no physicals below sensational. of course he has some secondaries below sensational. and don't come boo-hooing about sacket again, nobody likes sour grapes :coffee:

and yes, i know tonal is a beast, which is why i said a KO wouldn't have shocked me. BUT, landing at a high success rate AND getting a ko doesn't make much sense, especially when he didn't do anything close to that in the first fight they had, other than get a tko from cuts after two and a half minutes in full mount, after losing the first two rounds in the standup.

That's all you got? My shit talk didnt even make you blink. You suck :horse:

On a real note, i think you had some bad luck in that fight and to add to it that is your second loss to tonal so you wont get to do anything about it. A little like urijah and mike brown.

That's all you got? My shit talk didnt even make you blink. You suck :horse:

On a real note, i think you had some bad luck in that fight and to add to it that is your second loss to tonal so you wont get to do anything about it. A little like urijah and mike brown.

:nerdrage:

better? :P

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=354313

I had the same case of fight ,my fighter is bip bip , i was about 50/damage 50/counter but my fighter didn't throw anything during 1 mn .

His opponents missed his 4 first move and my fighter didn't counter anything , so what ?

he was gassed to just move away from the strike ??

Could be he has low confidence but before the change even with 95%counter he throw more shot that in this fight .

Seems to me that low confidence mean automatic loss now.

I honestly haven't noticed a lot with the new engine, but I did have one of my organization's managers say that the new engine favors 1D wrestlers too much and he wouldn't fight with his fighter until it was changed. So, look into that I guess.

EDIT: Actually, his beef was that it was impossible to win WITH 1D wrestlers, saying that someone with useless wrestling was stuffing his wonderful wrestling effortlessly.

EDIT: Actually, his beef was that it was impossible to win WITH 1D wrestlers, saying that someone with useless wrestling was stuffing his wonderful wrestling effortlessly.

Useless wrestler was stuffing wonderful wrestlers takedowns? Link please! And IMO any 1D fighter should be in disadvantage when facing a MMA fighter.

:smile_anim: