pulling guard

colm

It didn't make him pull guard. Likely your opponent was better on the ground and forced you to bottom position and just whooped your ass.

no commentary clearly said he pulled guard, if your going to try say that shit get the fuck out of here
Wow, you're an idiot. Having a mere 5% isn't going to screw you into pulling guard. Your fighter pulled guard likely because he was forced to.

Did anyone else even examine the fight? I did. His guy wound up in guard because he was taken down to the mat and eventually lost because after getting top position within the first minute, he remained there for 3:57. Which means he likely had a low get up. When your opponent is a purple belt and your fighter is a white belt, if the fight stays on the ground, you will eventually lose.

no commentary clearly said he pulled guard, if your going to try say that shit get the fuck out of here

way to go colm! it seems like some ppl just patrol these things tryin to be pricks. whats the point in been that way?

anyways, im confused now

usually i try to make it passed 70% for top so that they do not pull guard but i also was under the idea that top also determined how often that they tried for reversals while on the bottom or how hard they will try to advance there position while on top.

do they not relate in anyway?

I was asking questions because I'm new and needed information on things I felt the Wiki didn't really make clear or got confused by. Same as anyone else new to this game. However, in this instance, I answered his question, then he got an attitude and started cursing towards me over a situation that was caused by his own actions. I could've said a lot worse than calling him an idiot, which in this case, is entirely true.

Cursing out people when you're asking for advice is pretty idiotic, especially when the fight completely proved my point. "Likely your opponent was better on the ground..." His opponent was a purple belt and he was white, putting him at the disadvantage. "...and forced you to bottom position" His fighter got taken down and thus, was forced to pull guard. "...and just whooped your ass" Which is the real kicker. He almost immediately switches to mount after pulling guard and remained there for the entirely of the fight, negating the complaint. He lost because he didn't get up.

So, I'm not being a dickhead. I'm being honest and blunt.

Are you blind? I didn't display any form of an attitude towards him until his rude and disrespectful comment and when you do behave that way towards someone, you better expect it back which is the difference. When I asked for help, I didn't respond in such a manner to those who bothered to reply.

Are you blind? I didn't display any form of an attitude towards him until his rude and disrespectful comment and when you do behave that way towards someone, you better expect it back which is the difference. When I asked for help, I didn't respond in such a manner to those who bothered to reply.

invictus i have know idea what your problem is and also have to wonder if u are blind or just cant read? it clearly says that st. pierre pulls guard.

if u go to the stats at the bottom and look at takedowns. there was only one in the fight and it was by st. pierre. he took his opponent down by pulling guard. he wasnt forced down there. what planet are u from?

so his question was valid and your answer wasnt. and u wer a dickhead. and now your a dickhead that everybody knows cant read. y not just b polite?

No, his fighter took his opponent down by pulling guard.

You can tell from the fight stats since it was the only succesful takedown of the fight.

haha, i guess we wer writing at the same time and u beat me to the punch

Did anyone else even examine the fight? I did.
Well turns out you're not very good at it, Sherlock.

You know what to do.

http://images.southparkstudios.com/media/images/1101/1101_apology.jpg

Apologize

3 things are bothering me about this posting.

1. this is where it all started

It didn't make him pull guard. Likely your opponent was better on the ground and forced you to bottom position and just whooped your ass.

Invictus was wrong, we have all been wrong before. He is new and just adding his opinion. nothing wrong morally with what invictus said, just factually incorrect.

2. this is where it went wrong

colm's fighter got his ass wooped, and colm could not handle someone saying so. So he proceeds to tell people to "get the fuck out of here".

this is totally wrong and colm has no right. instead of pointing out Invictus's misunderstanding he decides to curse and yell. very childish.

THEN, invictus calmly explains himself while taking heat from people who sould biased towards colm.

why are you being a dickhead ?

if you want to call someone names just do it. putting a why and a question mark by it does not tame it down. dont throw gas on the fire.

invictus cant defend himself or u call him childish names? thats not right.

invictus i have know idea what your problem is and also have to wonder if u are blind or just cant read?

LMAO if ur going to tell people they cant read, learn how to spell "no" (know) correctly. and you cant see what his problem is? the dude just told him to GET THE FUCK OUT! lol thats why he had a problem. are u blind?

----------------------------

i hope this helps all you angry fukks out. lol

------------------------

--------------------------

-------------------------

invictus cant defend himself

I don't know about that but it seems like it. Is he that pussy that he needs a buttkisser to defend him? This problem was pretty much solved and now we have another dickhead to take care of. Or is it the same dickhead with another name?

Steeve, please read correctly as to not misinterpret my words. I wrote:

invictus cant defend himself or u call him childish names? thats not right.

meaning why cant he defend himslf WITHOUT being called shildish names.

i did not say that he could not defend himself. i said that when he does, why does he need to be called names?

grow up man, that was very mean and unnecessary.

grow up man, that was very mean and unnecessary.

I'm trying to figure out why you are defending the bully. But if you want to respond like that than thats fine. I just want you to know that you hurt my feelings.